INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: General Forum Question - How to locate/review all of my previous posts  (Read 851 times)

tangolovers

• World Citizen

Hi,  sorry for the seemingly dumb question but I'm a newbie.  I have a few forum questions I you would be so kind:

1) I've looked everywhere, but can't find a list of "all" my previous posts.  It's easy to get caught up in a new problem and forget a previous question.  Or, if I need to look back on something from before to refresh my memory, I'd like to be able to do so.

2) Also, I tried "reply" to someone else's post that seemed to be a similar question to mine, but it was from February.  I had the hardest time to find a post that best matched my question, but after doing the reply, I coudn't remember for the life of me how to get back to it or what the title was.  Soooo.... is there a way that I can see all of my activity in one place, that way I can see who I'm interacting with and the replies??

3) Prior to submitting a new post, I searched for others with similar questions, however I noticed that some of them were good questions but never received a reply and were from several months ago.  Is there a reason they would never receive a reply.  For this reason, I didn't bother trying to get involved with those posts.

Thank you very much!

SusieM - I'm Using MC on MacOS & Windows 10.

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?

Click on "Profile" above and then "Last Posts".

tangolovers

• World Citizen

Purrrrfect!  Thank you! :D
SusieM - I'm Using MC on MacOS & Windows 10.
Pages: [1]   Go Up