INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Is a Download of the older Media Jukebox Plus 8.0.400 still available?  (Read 1572 times)

Rusty

• Recent member
  • Seek & Ye Shall Find ...

Greetings All - I'm still using Media Jukebox Plus 8.0.400 (which I purchased) & have been very happy with it's operation & it's appearance ... until recently.

Last week another program I was using had a problem (Wave Purity) & siezed up for some time & somehow or other this event had an impact on my MJ which was just sitting parked down on the tool bar (open but not on screen). Ever since then I have had various minor problems & crashes with MJ. I don't seem to have or be able to find my original MJ 8.0.400 file download anywhere & there are no repair facilities within MJ8.0.400.

Is there any access to the older versions of MJ & in particular Media Jukebox Plus 8.0.400, as I would like to reload the file in the hope that it will repair/resolve my current problems?

Also if I install the latest MJ12 Free version will it overide my current version & if so could I just install MJ12 on another drive & keep both?

Any assistance would be greatfully accepted,

Many Thanks - Rusty in OZ
Pages: [1]   Go Up