INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Disc Labeler won't accept more than 13 tracks  (Read 807 times)

tunetyme

• Galactic Citizen
  • Have tunes will travel
Disc Labeler won't accept more than 13 tracks
« on: May 21, 2009, 03:07:59 pm »

I've been trying to use the disc labeler to print slimline back cover only sleeves. 

I select a CD (highlight) all 15 songs and go to disc labeler and it only sees 12 or 13 of the tracks and there is still plenty of room to add these additional tracks.

It would be nice if I could set the defaults in the disc labeler program such as font, size etc.  There are some presets like Album/Artist but not Artist/Album.  I like being able to print artist name after a song but only on a CD with various artists.  It would be nice if under the track listing if the track number in the listing is right justified so the one's digit lines up all the way down.  If the songs could be listed without the " " marks as they take up space and are not necessary.  I would like to be able to set (bold, italics, point size) for the artist name independently from the song name.  It would also be nice if the length (time) of the song was right justified.

If none of this is possible could the print file be exported to a RTF format or allow copy to be made so I can import it into Word?   
Pages: [1]   Go Up