INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: How do I set for continuous play?  (Read 3992 times)

boozercruiser

• Recent member
How do I set for continuous play?
« on: May 27, 2009, 11:04:55 am »

Hi. I upgraded just 5 days ago to Version 13. (Yes, I missed out on lower price plus key for version 14). :( However I have 'lost' continuous play as music keeps stopping after any particular disc.

I can of course get continuous by clicking top track, holding  ctrl. clicking bottom track and right clicking for play. But for the life of me I just cannot find the option for continuous play.

Thanks for any help.  ;D

P.S. Sorry, I also posted in the Audio section by mistake.

Matt

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Shoes gone again!
Re: How do I set for continuous play?
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2009, 11:06:44 am »

In the main menu, look in Player > Repeat

There's also a repeat shortcut button below the search box and to the left a little.
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

boozercruiser

• Recent member
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2009, 02:52:20 pm »

Hi. Thank you for your reply. :)

However, I have I do believe tried all options including your advice. What I get is...........................

Repeat off
Repeat Playing now (I tick this option)
Repeat current item (It will do that)
Stop after each item (It is doing that anyway).

The option is usually 'Continuous Play' in Media Centers for this.

Center 12 always did this anyway, and any further advice would be appreciated of course. :)

JimH

• Administrator
  • Where did I put my teeth?
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2009, 03:02:30 pm »

Did you try the button on the upper right corner?  It's one of three small buttons there.

Alex B

• MC Beta Team
  • The Cosmic Bird
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2009, 03:21:06 pm »

boozercruiser,

Maybe you aren't fully aware of how the player component works in MC. The repeat options affect the Playing Now list, not the library views.

In MC the Playing Now list can always live its own life while you are doing other things in the library (aka database) views.

You can access the Playing Now list from the selection tree on the left. I'd recommend adding a shortcut button for Playing Now to the top and/or bottom toolbar (right-click the toolbar area to access its options). You can also use tabs for quickly switching between the library views and Playing Now.

In addition, you could explore the various behavior settings in Tools > Options > General > Behavior.

EDIT

Oops, I just noticed that you mentioned MC12. MC13 includes all the previous player modes so propably your options are just set differently.
The Cosmic Bird - a triple merger of galaxies: http://eso.org/public/news/eso0755
Pages: [1]   Go Up