INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Can't log into pix01  (Read 1835 times)

TheLongshot

• Junior Woodchuck
Can't log into pix01
« on: May 28, 2009, 12:30:56 am »

Recently I changed my E-Mail address.  I tried logging into pix01, but it tells me that "Sign in is not enabled. Check your last email from Pixie to enable Sign in then, try again ".  Well, I can't check the e-mail, since the e-mail address is gone.  How do I get back in?

Jason

bob

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: Can't log into pix01
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2009, 10:13:14 am »

You can sign in using your old email address and the password you used for uploading pictures.

If you never signed in before, you'll need to first click on the confirm link in one of your previous emails from Pixie. If you don't have one of those, you have no way to sign in. In that case you should reupload your galleries (which show up as pix01 playlists) with the new email address/password.

There probably should be a way to change the email address on an existing, confirmed account. If you are not confirmed though, that wouldn't help you.

TheLongshot

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2009, 12:40:59 pm »

I just said above that I did try signing in to my account and it won't let me in.  I know I didn't have this problem previously, so I don't know what changed.

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2009, 12:46:17 pm »

I just said above that I did try signing in to my account and it won't let me in.  I know I didn't have this problem previously, so I don't know what changed.
Check your last e-mail from pix01.com.  That e-mail is your login.  If you can't use it to log in, the password is probably wrong.  It's case sensitive.
Pages: [1]   Go Up