INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: trouble with scripting plugin when upgrading to MC13  (Read 1215 times)

wnshall2

• Recent member
trouble with scripting plugin when upgrading to MC13
« on: May 31, 2009, 12:59:24 am »

Apologies if this has been covered already, but a quick search in the forums didn't turn anything up.  I've been successfully writing and running scripts using the scripting plugin in Jukebox 12.  I just upgraded to MC13 and used Library Restore in MC13 to restore a library backup from MJ12.  This worked great, and I was pleasantly surprised to see that all my scripts were visible.  However, they no longer compile, returning the following error:
Code: [Select]
Failure Compiling Script :-
Operation unavailable (Exception from HRESULT: 0x800401E3 (MK_E_UNAVAILABLE))

The Failure Occured
 In Class Object mscorlib
 when calling Method Void GetActiveObject(System.Guid ByRef, IntPtr, System.Object ByRef)

Can anyone tell me what might be wrong?  Do the scripts need to be updated in some way for MC13?  Thanks.

Mr ChriZ

• Citizen of the Universe
  • :-D
Re: trouble with scripting plugin when upgrading to MC13
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2009, 05:05:19 pm »

I had this a while back, try uninstalling the scripting plugin and reinstalling it.  Back up your scripts first.
I think the issue is with it some way registering itself to MC12.  I forget how.
Apologies for the delay I've only just seen this.  The plugin does work with MC13 and 14.

wnshall2

• Recent member
Re: trouble with scripting plugin when upgrading to MC13
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2009, 11:40:49 am »

I had this a while back, try uninstalling the scripting plugin and reinstalling it.  Back up your scripts first.
I think the issue is with it some way registering itself to MC12.  I forget how.
Apologies for the delay I've only just seen this.  The plugin does work with MC13 and 14.

Actually, they work fine now, without any intervention on my part.  Probably I rebooted the machine.

Pages: [1]   Go Up