INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: “Tools” --> “Options” window runs of the screen, still not fixed!  (Read 2430 times)

Pjotr

• World Citizen

Hi

Just updated to V13.0.171 on my EeePC that serves as audio player in my audio set up running MC.

I have put this up several times: In “Tools --> Options” the window still goes off the screen at the bottom on my 1024 x 600 mini laptop screen in V13.0.171, making the buttons at the bottom of the window out of reach.

I have reported this already in dec 2008 HERE where Matt promised to look into it.

Many, many, updates later the problem is still there  ? :'( Please make the minimum height of the Options window not larger than 400 - 500 pixels so I can continue to use my favourite mediaplayer.

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?

We've discussed this.  It will get done.  It isn't simple.

Daydream

• Citizen of the Universe

not larger than 400 - 500 pixels
You can wait downstairs to catch my 24" the moment that happens since I'm gonna throw it out the windows!  ;)

Pjotr

• World Citizen

Ok, thanks Jim. Those Netbooks + MC + a good USB DA converter makes a nice a high-end audio player.

Another thing of these Netbooks is that the noiseless ones with SS disk have al limited C: disk of 4 Gb, only intended for system use. So libraries and cover art (including thumb nails) must be stored elsewhere and not in “Documents and Settings” on the C: disk. I did it on the remote music server. Moving the thumbs did require editing the registry. Maybe it is a good idea to make it easier, thus from the MC interface, to store the thumbs on an another disk in the same way it is possible for the libraries.
Pages: [1]   Go Up