INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: What remote do you use to control MC 13 & other components? URC R-50...?  (Read 1204 times)

steveklein

• Galactic Citizen

I'm curious as to what remote controls you folks are using to control MC 13. Right now I've got a Phillips Pronto 7000 but I find it too clunky for the rest of my setup. So I want to go to something smaller and cheaper. I've used Harmonys in the past and havent really cared for them. So what Universal Remote do you use? Keep in mind I want this remote to seamlessly work with MC, but also with my Onkyo Receiver, Samsung TV, Cable Box, and even my Xbox 360 if possible.

Suggestions?

steveklein

• Galactic Citizen
Re: What remote do you use to control MC 13 & other components?
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2009, 11:34:46 am »

I read and looked at this remote http://common.e-gear.com/img/photos/biz/eg/2009/02/urc-r50.jpg

Anyone used the URC R-50 remote with MC 13?

Can that (relatively) simple remote be programmed to work with MC 13 like it can with my receiver, TV, etc. ? I'd love something relatively low profile like that if it can truly be my universal remote, for both JRMC13 and other components.

steveklein

• Galactic Citizen

bump

before i take the plunge and get this remote, i'd like to see if anyone has used it with MC 13

JONCAT

Gyration Music, had the other version w/o LCD...this one has better build quality.

Intelliremote supports it to with a custom xml file.

DC
Pages: [1]   Go Up