Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Emusic  (Read 1829 times)

JamieShanks

• Recent member
Emusic
« on: June 03, 2009, 04:04:07 am »

Just a heads up - if anyone is a emusic member and hasn't logged in the past couple of days, there's a lot of changes going on there at the moment - price increases, Sony labels coming for US customers, that kind of thing.  Most people are thinking the changes are bad, but emusic aren't saying much about what's going on, and they seem to take effect immeadiately.

Cheers

Peter_T

• Galactic Citizen
Re: Emusic
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2009, 06:51:30 am »

I don't see anything like this in the Canadian store - I still have my 75 song subscription for $23.99.  Where did you see those changes?

JamieShanks

• Recent member
Re: Emusic
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2009, 09:09:31 am »

Have a look at the forums for more info - there's a couple of Canada-specific threads that may be more specific.  It sounds like Canadian, UK, and EU subscribers stay as they are for now, but also don't get access to Sony catalogue, and that this will change at some undefined point in the future.

US-based people have been getting a message when they log in saying their plans are changing, and when they go to the account page, a panel says their current plan no longer exists and they are being shifted to X plan (usually the same price with fewer downloads).

US here includes the 'rest of the world' subscribers who use the US store.
Pages: [1]   Go Up