INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Bit Depth Not Showing  (Read 1163 times)

Nick63

• Recent member
Bit Depth Not Showing
« on: June 05, 2009, 05:56:18 am »

I have been ripping in flac with the latest DbPoweramp ripper and using Mediacenter 13.171 to play files and made sure to check show encoder settings in the tag setup in the ripper. In media center the bit depth field will not show a value , it is blank for these flac files. I went and ripped a few songs to WMA lossless and bit depth values were blank in Media Center for them as well. Could someone help me resolve this problem? I am using Windows 7 RC 64bit and did not import these files into the library.

Thanks

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: Bit Depth Not Showing
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2009, 06:14:08 am »

I have been ripping in flac with the latest DbPoweramp ripper and using Mediacenter 13.171 to play files and made sure to check show encoder settings in the tag setup in the ripper. In media center the bit depth field will not show a value , it is blank for these flac files. I went and ripped a few songs to WMA lossless and bit depth values were blank in Media Center for them as well. Could someone help me resolve this problem? I am using Windows 7 RC 64bit and did not import these files into the library.

Thanks
Why not rip with MC?

Nick63

• Recent member
Re: Bit Depth Not Showing
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2009, 06:35:47 am »

Why not rip with MC?

I have been using DbPoweramp for sometime and it has worked very well. It's database tag support is very good. I did just rip a file to flac with Media center and it does not show the bit depth with Media Center ripped flac file either. I must have something setup wrong. Do you have any idea what is wrong? It shows the bit depth for the wav file.
Pages: [1]   Go Up