INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Library Problem.  (Read 1223 times)

MilRash85

Library Problem.
« on: June 07, 2009, 03:01:30 pm »

First I would like to thank you for the nice program which you have developed. I really like it and it is the best one. I am using it since it was version 10. By the time of the final version of MC13 I haven't got any problems. With the final installation one thing has happened and I could fix it. The problem is:
I am importing the music to the library using the run auto-import function. Every thing is perfect, the files are imported, they are shown under the album. When I go to the library instead of having one album with the songs I am having several albums with the same name containing different parts of the songs. I have tried to find the workout but it is unsuccessful. This is doing it for only some songs, it is not all the time, some albums are ok others aren't. Even I have tried with new library and importing again the files and the result is the same. Can you help me solving this problem. Even this problem is existing with the new version 14, which is registered. I will be grateful if you can help me and thanks for the speared time.
With best wishes,
Milcho

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: Library Problem.
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2009, 04:10:28 pm »

Thanks for the kind words.

If you mean that songs you expect to be in a single album are in several albums, double check the names.  Are they different in any way?

MilRash85

Re: Library Problem.
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2009, 04:20:49 pm »

The songs are unique for the album. They are not repeated anywhere else. They are under the same album name in the library catalog but they are spread among several albums with the same name. I tried to copy the songs in a new folder, but the situation is the same. So as a conclusion, unique songs, under one album, appear in the library over several albums with the same name, cover art, everything.
Pages: [1]   Go Up