INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: theaterview isues  (Read 1509 times)

gappie

• Citizen of the Universe
theaterview isues
« on: June 19, 2009, 05:43:20 am »

on the 13 forum i started a trhread about isues with Theater View a while back: http://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?topic=51912.0
all isues are still there.

with 14 the PIP stealing focus became worse. it is a bit annoying to get to the keyboard to close and start Theater View again when it happens. it now happens whithout file playback. startup mc, then startup Theater View. go into playing now (i have that as first item in the root), wait a few seconds and use the arrow keys. when using the left results in the selcted file going one up (or down depending on your perspective) the osd is apparently having the focus (but there is no osd message).

besides that i noticed several times that the root items all get gray and there is no blue frame around one, so non of them is selected and there is no way to use the arrows on the keyboard. thv has to be restarted.

:)
gab

gappie

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: theaterview isues
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2009, 06:19:44 am »

im sorry to keep this thread going. to quote myself from the 13 thread
that  happens to me when going through my library while playing music and a track changes. when the cursor is at the top deep down, or something like that, you end up suddenly on the front page...
when track changes happen the top roller jumps around. i was just toggling list type in playing now, in the top roller, when a track changed. the enter for the toggle ended up on the playing now doing a reshuffle of playing now.

:)
gab

Pages: [1]   Go Up