INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Collapse groups in Library view  (Read 1088 times)

SeaDrive

• World Citizen
Collapse groups in Library view
« on: June 30, 2009, 11:16:44 am »

Last night I was organizing some of my images in library view and thought of a very handy feature. I setup a smartlist to group images by Event (or keyword, month, etc) My wife likes this because she connects to the HTPC from her system and can browse through images to post of Facebook, etc. What I realized is that once there are a considerable amount of groups it is very tedious to scroll through the list. Quite often you scroll so fast that you miss the group header. I searched round for any creative way that I could have the groups collapse so that they appear as an index without all of the details and allow me to click a group heading and expand the group. I almost thought that I found 1 when I changes the view mode to Album Thumbnails. Unfortunately when you click the album that you want to select it only begins playback of the entire album. I had hoped that it would work similar to browsing in theater view where it could open the album as well.

Maybe there's already a way to do this but I can't seem to find it. Setting up individual playlists isn't really an option because it would be too much work. Especially if setting a view scheme by tag.
Pages: [1]   Go Up