INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: HDHomeRun -- Changes in v14?  (Read 8673 times)

benn600

• Citizen of the Universe
  • Living: Santa Monica CA Hometown: Cedar Rapids IA
HDHomeRun -- Changes in v14?
« on: July 22, 2009, 09:20:21 am »

I am using what seems to be an unsupported ATSC tuner device for watching television [hdHomeRun].  With Media Center version 13, I had no problem pulling up channels and watching them.  Recording and other actions did produce issues.  However, now with version 14, the same tuner device will not even play anything.  I have scanned and no channels are found.  I have also tried manually entering two channels which I know to be valid.  Viewing these channels shows simply a black screen.

Was there a version in MC 14 that included some television changes?  Could I have a copy of the one prior to the changes to test with my device and see if those changes are the culprit?

Thanks

Yaobing

• Administrator
  • Dogs of the world unite!
Re: Changes in v14?
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2009, 10:05:34 am »

There have been numerous changes in TV.  It is difficult to pin-point a version.  You can search the change history and see if there are anythings that are obvious.  Another thing to do is to test various versions, using binary search, starting with the first and the last MC14 versions, and then the middle.
Yaobing Deng, JRiver Media Center

benn600

« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2009, 08:50:40 am »

Where can I obtain earlier versions?  I typically keep the last few but often go through and remove many so they don't pile up.  Could I download a zip with several versions, including far back ones?

JimH

• Administrator
  • Where did I put my teeth?
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2009, 09:29:58 am »

No.

Jonathan DA

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2009, 03:18:26 pm »

benn600,

Were you ever able to get your HD HomeRun working with the latest v14 build?  I was planning on using this same tuner.  Since it's a BDA device, I didn't think there would be a problem.  The HomeRun is by far the best tuner on the market right now, so I'm really bummed to read you're having trouble with it.

Jonathan

benn600

« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2009, 12:37:40 pm »

Sorry for the late response.

I am hugely disappointed that v14 breaks hdHomeRun as well.  There is no doubt the device is the best tuner in my mind as well.  I can watch television on any of my computers (wired OR wireless) and get literally the same results as using a physical coax device with tuner in each computer.  But there is basically no added hardware in each machine--it just uses the network resource.

I used hdHomeRun with MC v13 and at least I was able to watch television.  I couldn't get recording or other advanced features working--but at least I could watch television.

I would seriously appreciate support for this amazing device.  Funny thing is that I posted a question asking for EXACTLY this device.  Back in my history there was a request for a device and I described this device exactly: network resource tuner with pool-sharing of tuners.  I wasn't expecting each box to include two!  I do have two boxes (4 shared tuners).  But they aren't used like they would be if MC supported it.  Right now I just casually use VLC when I want TV.

Unlike some others, I don't want to stay at v13 because v14 has too many amazing new features to give up just for hdHomeRun...but I still want and even need its support.  I wasted too many dollars buying waste of time tuner cards that never worked right.  Network resources are brilliant and the way to go.  PERIOD!

Printers, Cameras, Hard Drives, Television, Audio/Video/Pictures, AC/Heating Thermostats EVEN!

benn600

« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2009, 12:42:19 pm »

I'd be willing to do whatever I can to promote support for this device...and help add support.  They are under $150 for two tuners.  Some call it pricey but it is literally sharable so two tuners may very well cover how ever many computers a person has...as opposed to a single tuner per computer + you probably want two for those rare cases.

Jonathan DA

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2009, 11:07:08 pm »

I'll second Benn600's request to make MC support the HD HomeRun.  Support for this tuner is pretty much the deciding factor for me between using MC vs. SageTV for TV usage.  I'll happily be a beta tester if you decide to support the HomeRun.

benn600

« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2009, 10:19:00 am »

I truly suggest JRiver investigates the device.  It is pure joy to setup and use.  By the way: it overcomes the coaxial cable run limitations (which degrade the signal) because it gets sent over your ethernet which is much more resistant to distance issues.  Switches can allow greater runs, as well.

HDHomeRun brags about support for all those other products.  Why doesn't JRiver add it and see if they'll brag about Media Center support.  You heard it here first.

JimH

• Administrator
« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2009, 10:26:48 am »

Can you confirm that MC13 still works with it?

benn600

« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2009, 11:14:25 am »

Turns out I had a very old version of MC 13: v13.0.108

With this version I am able to:
1. Scan for digital channels and all of my local channels show up.
2. Watch television
3. Pause and watch (flashes black with 3-5 sec. delay until pause)
4. Recording may very well work this time

If you would like me to update to the latest v13 I can but I do not have the installer for 108 as far as I know--so it could break playback.

With the latest v14 I cannot even scan for digital channels.  When I initiate a scan, it does run through the numbers: 2, 4, ... up to 68 but no channels are found.

JimH

• Administrator
« Reply #11 on: August 24, 2009, 11:16:13 am »

Turns out I had a very old version of MC 13: v13.0.108

With this version I am able to:
1. Scan for digital channels and all of my local channels show up.
2. Watch television
3. Pause and watch (flashes black with 3-5 sec. delay until pause)
4. Recording may very well work this time

If you would like me to update to the latest v13 I can but I do not have the installer for 108 as far as I know--so it could break playback.

Check your settings in both MC13 and MC14, to make sure they agree.

benn600

« Reply #12 on: August 25, 2009, 01:44:13 am »

[Key results at end]

I have just double checked and here are the settings I am using on both MC13 & MC14:

ATSC
Let DirectShow choose a filter for me [audio]
Let DirectShow choose a filter for me [video]
Video Mixing Render 9
No FFDShow
No start television in time-shifting mode
Recording to local C: drive

As I was gathering these results, I found a bug which caused MC to crash.  I opened the main options panel and selected TV Settings.  Then, choose a tuner and click configure.  You can now simply ignore the top-most popup and click ok twice.  The last popup remains and if you click OK, MC crashes--which isn't surprising considering its parent is gone.  Crash every time!  Just force it to always keep focus I guess....

[and now, those KEY RESULTS]
So back to the topic concern.  This is truly unbelievable but after just now starting a channel scan, MC14 is finding my local channels!  I had tried it several times before with no luck at all.  So now I'm speechless.  I suppose it is possibly changes in recent versions affected the support because it has been many versions since I last tried.

I will continue investigating over the next few days as I have the chance and report my findings.  Without all the PVR functionality working, this still isn't necessarily a perfect replacement for other PVR software.

mojave

• MC Beta Team
  • Requires "iTunes or better" so I installed JRiver
« Reply #13 on: August 26, 2009, 01:33:57 pm »

I want to get a new tuner and the HD Homerun best meets my needs. Do I understand that you can now at least watch TV and record with MC 14? I currently have a MyHD 130 which isn't supported in MC anyway, but it would be nice to get a new tuner that is somewhat supported.

benn600

« Reply #14 on: August 28, 2009, 11:38:09 am »

I really should test this more before I say definitely but I will not have time for the next several days (unfortunately).  From the test I described, it does look to work, though.

That being said....

I don't think you'd regret the purchase even if it totally didn't work with MC.  I love being able to watch TV on my laptop--Mac laptop actually--so even without MC support I can easily watch television on my laptop wirelessly.  Totally worth it and a bargain at that.

Also, my tests were promising.  Secondly, with some basic response from Jim, since there are now two of us who care about support, we would have more backing our requests for support.  Actually having the device would be nice to help me test and further improve support.

Lastly, you'll be able to test the entire product in your setup on your own hardware and configurations.  This will potentially help show me and others what may generally work--such info would reveal there is some strange hardware/software issue holding me back.

I think the price has dropped to $150 or so--which is two shared tuners.  That seems like a very fair price to me.

mojave

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2009, 02:40:37 pm »

Newegg had it for sale for $138 on 8/26. I thought the sale was through today, so I missed out. I plan to buy it anyway just for the network TV capability. I just purchased it. I should have it by next Wednesday. Which wireless protocol do you use? I have an 802.11g wireless network. Will I need to upgrade to 802.11n?

I see you are a member at AVSForum. Have you tried the Electronic Program Guide add-on software in the Home Theater Computer forum?

benn600

Re: HDHomeRun -- Changes in v14?
« Reply #16 on: August 29, 2009, 02:07:22 am »

I have found that 802.11n is required for flawless television playback.  They claim that flawless wireless television playback is nearly impossible but I, when previously using an Apple Airport Extreme, had literally impeccable HD television playback wirelessly.  I have not tested it with my latest wireless access point which is a higher-end Linksys n-based wireless access point.  I've had a lot of trouble with dropping out wireless connections and don't think the issue is completely resolved.  Unfortunately for me, the Apple base station was probably the most reliable in this area--but had other drawbacks that made it unusable with recent configuration changes I made.

I am very pleased you decided to order the hdHomeRun product and look forward to your impressions.

Daydream

« Reply #17 on: September 01, 2009, 12:58:49 am »

It appears I missed this thread. Yes, I can confirm that HDHomeRun works Ok with MC14. Here's how is flowing on Win7, with default MS filters (haven't had the time to hack them).

(here Federer in red; see you all at US Open :) )

Ben, what did you mean "without the PVR functionality"? Recording works fine over here (even if I'm still waiting for some news regarding recording to a single file). Maybe there's something I haven't tested it either but will gladly look into it.

benn600

« Reply #18 on: September 01, 2009, 02:05:57 pm »

Spectacular!  I am thrilled to hear it is working for you.  The last time I had tried recording (probably v13) it was not working properly.  With all the changes it is highly expected that things would get better and support would just happen to get added as things get cleaned up and more fine-tuned.  I will probably need to upgrade my HTPC because it is on the fence about supporting HD television completely.

mojave

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #19 on: September 01, 2009, 04:36:48 pm »

I received my HD HomeRun today. It took about 5 minutes to unbox it, connect the antenna, connect it to the network, load drivers, and scan for channels with MC. It seems to work fine with MC. I renamed channels, added a manual channel, time shifted a live show, recorded a segment of a currently airing show and played it back later, and scheduled a show to start recording. I canceled the scheduled recording about two minutes into it and then went to the recording and pressed "Watch". The show started at the beginning and also simultaneously continued to time shift so I could catch up to "live" and continue watching even though I had originally only recorded 2 minutes.

I went to another computer in the network, installed the drivers, opened MC, and scanned for channels. Initially, MC locked up and had to be restarted. I closed MC on the other computer and then restarted it on the second computer. It now scanned the channels. I think it initially locked up because the tuner was in use by the first computer. I wonder if MC needs to make other instances aware that one of them is using the tuner since the HD HomeRun is a network device. The HD HomeRun does have two tuners, but I don't have a splitter for the antenna.

Daydream

« Reply #20 on: September 01, 2009, 05:04:27 pm »

My target - which was long delayed for various reasons - is to have an HTPC setup with Win 7 that goes to sleep, then woke up whenever one of my scheduled recording comes up, then it goes back to sleep again. That it can consistently do this with 2 recordings at once (both tuners on HDHomeRun) and an always up to date EPG. Meaning it can be a complete replacement for my TivoHD (well, a Tivo never really goes to sleep). So there are some things to test - dynamic tuner allocation without fail, what happens when scheduled recordings overlap and other 'exceptions' like that.

As it is, for me, HDHomeRun looks to be the TV tuner to have. Like I said before, everything it does looks so effortlessly.

benn600

« Reply #21 on: September 01, 2009, 11:42:37 pm »

I find the tuner allocation fine.  I actually use two boxes (4 total tuners) and as long as they are setup, I don't have trouble if a tuner is in use.  It just chooses from one of the other tuners that are available.  Great news and I can't wait until I can try to set this up properly.

Daydream

« Reply #22 on: September 02, 2009, 12:28:41 am »

Yes but that's upon requests from various players, in real time. Can an app (MC) control both tuners depending on the need-to-record schedule, in my absence? Will anything warn me now that I set up 'n' concurrent recordings and that exceeds the number of tuners available at that given, future time?

It's not the hardware, which indeed appears very robust, and the option to pretty much stack multiple units it's a big plus. It's how various software 'talks' to them. I'm eying the ability to mix and match multiple tuners. Will MC just pick an available tuner and 'let's go'? I guess we'll see  ;)

JimH

• Administrator
« Reply #23 on: September 02, 2009, 07:03:41 am »

I don't know how this one works.  It sounds like it has software running locally that acts like "virtual" tuners.

With real tuners on the local PC, MC can handle multiples.  It lets you set the order of tuners to use, and it lets you assign priorities to programs you record.  I don't remember what it does about warning you.

benn600

« Reply #24 on: September 02, 2009, 08:24:29 am »

Absolutely, it will work!  hdHomeRun creates a virtual hardware device for the total number of tuners.  I see four hardware tuners listed in MC.  MC then has all four available and can use them all simultaneously.  Or just one.  Each tuner matches to a specific tuner but can be re-mapped to a different tuner if it is in use -- if the default option in the hdHomeRun software is enabled to allow dynamic allocation.

Daydream

« Reply #25 on: September 04, 2009, 12:40:42 am »

Let's take it easy. There are many stress test situations that may not be easy to handle.

To be clear where I start:

1) HDHomeRun is a device with 2 hardware ClearQAM tuners. 2 coax cables in (one each tuner), 1 ethernet cable out (to a PC, a router, whatever). Both tuners get presented anywhere on the network as available. As they become being used by clients (a player like VLC, an MC app) the drivers installed on each client PC dynamically allocates them, transparent to the user -> you make a request ('want to watch Letterman on CBS') you get whatever tuner is free, or the first of them if both are free. Or you get nothing if both tuners are already in use. (let me know if I need to document the 'nothing' better, can't say from the top of my mind if there's a message or not)

2) MC doesn't support QAM. This is an easy fix for HDHomeRun since it does QAM/ATSC remapping within its drivers. Pretty much you set up what would be the default app to use with it; instead of choosing a player like VLC one chooses the QAM/ATSC remap feature instead. Then whatever app knows only ATSC gets to use the tuners too. Works flawlessly with MC as far as channel detection and playback.

What I tried so far:

- dynamic allocation with 2 recordings with different (but concurrent) starting times on one (the same) machine. This works 100%. Tuners get picked up as needed all recordings are done.
- concurrency stress test with one HDHomeRun device (2 tuners). I programmed a first recording to start around 11:00 PM. A second, a third and a forth (of lengths varying between 30 min to 1 h) to start later, while the first is still being recorded. What happened:
a) there was no warning that there are more than 2 future recordings that overlap, hence they can't be recorded each completely since they are exceeding the number of tuners available (at present time, at future time, at any given time);
b) recording 1 began as planned, recoding 2 began as planned, recording 3 didn't begin at the indicated start time (no more tuners), recoding 4 didn't begin at indicated start time (still no available tuners), recording 2 ended and recording 3 began for whatever was left of it, recording 1 ended and recording 4 began, also for the time left for that specific program.

So the test ended with 2 complete recordings - the ones that started first and second, and with 2 incomplete ones, third and fourth, which started - obviously - when tuners became available.

One note to make is that I didn't change any priorities, all recordings had the same, default (medium) priority. On a future test I'll check what happens with diff. priorities. The recording mechanics are pretty obvious and I don't have a problem with them. My problem is that with the described setup there was no warning while programming the recordings or when some were supposed to start but couldn't.

So I'm curious if there is a warning mechanism in place, in which situations it works, if it works with a certain setup but not with HDHomeRun (after all I could probably buy a couple of USB tuners and hook 'em up; recording multiple channels at once is not something specific only to the device we're talking about).

Ben, you're welcome to add any thoughts or findings you got. With 4 tuners it's obviously less likely to run in a 'saturated' situation, but what can I say, I live for exceptions :).

jmone

• Administrator
  • I won! I won!
« Reply #26 on: September 04, 2009, 02:29:26 am »

I just broke my USB tuner (the USB Plug bit is no longer connected....) and was thinking of the HDHomeRun DVB-T version.  Any comments on it's "sensitivity" as I've only got an internal arial at this point?

Also it would be an ideal product if it had an Analog In (to pass through the feed from STB) - any suggestions on how to capture this?

Thanks
Nathan
JRiver CEO Elect

benn600

« Reply #27 on: September 04, 2009, 02:22:16 pm »

It does a fairly good job picking up signals.  They brag about having nth generation tuners, which is a very high value.  Way beyond 2nd or 3rd.

jmone

• Administrator
  • I won! I won!
« Reply #28 on: September 05, 2009, 06:20:35 am »

OK - Got the DVB-T (Oz) version today and it just works (the only minus is I don't have an external antenna at present so I can not pick up some CH reliably).  Anyway, it works fine from MC (watching the Rugby as I type this  AUS 9 RSA 6).  So I now have 2 x Tuners available on the network at home!  The only downside is I find it slow to Tune / Change Channels etc. 

Thanks
Nathan

PS - I also see (or rather hear) that we still have the issue where sound is dropped if you change between a CH with MPEG and DD audio without "stoping" first.
JRiver CEO Elect

jmone

• Administrator
  • I won! I won!
« Reply #29 on: September 05, 2009, 06:27:59 am »

Oooo - I just worked out I can watch (and hear) two channels at once on the same PC Desktop - one in MC and one in the HDHomeRun QuickTV - Very Very odd

Nathan

Still AUS 9 RSA 6
JRiver CEO Elect

jmone

• Administrator
  • I won! I won!
« Reply #30 on: September 05, 2009, 06:40:37 am »

PS - Started a thread on the HDHomeRun site letting them know it works with JR at http://www.silicondust.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=39661#39661

Thanks
Nathan

AUS 16 RSA 6

Edit
AUS 21 RSA 6
JRiver CEO Elect

benn600

« Reply #31 on: September 05, 2009, 08:32:47 pm »

Well, now I am back to square one.  I was all ready to get tv setup again like it used to be -- scan for channels, guide setup, other configuration.  Then I run a channel scan and nothing.

I upgraded the hdHomeRun software/firmware.  Nothing.  I really don't know how to approach this now.  In the setup utility (hdHomeRun), I am able to scan and get my standard 17 channels.  They look good in VLC.  Any ideas anyone?

Daydream

« Reply #32 on: September 05, 2009, 09:49:03 pm »

Any ideas anyone?

1) Firewalls - related to where MC is allowed to go, and for what kind of traffic ->  udp://127.0.0.1:5000, stuff like that should be allowed.
2) This is a shot totally in the dark since I was never able to determine if it made any difference: pick up a channel in HDHomeRun setup, watch it with it's own QuickTV app, close, go back to MC, attempt to scan again, see if it picks up the channels OK.

benn600

« Reply #33 on: September 07, 2009, 07:13:09 pm »

The Windows firewall will break hdHomeRun with Media Center in some cases.

I have since disabled the Windows firewall.  No idea why I hadn't because I usually do.  Now, channel scans reveal my channels.  I wonder if it was the Windows firewall that caused my problems all along...so much wasted time.

mojave

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #34 on: September 14, 2009, 02:15:39 pm »

With all versions tried (14.0.61, 65, 67), I cannot change from television back to listening to audio files. I can add files to Playing Now, but nothing will actually play. Also, I cannot exit MC. When I do so, I get a message that "Media Center has stopped working". Once you decide to watch television, you can't do anything else without exiting MC, get the message that the program as stopped, reopen MC, and click OK on the Incomplete Shutdown Window.

jmone

• Administrator
  • I won! I won!
« Reply #35 on: September 14, 2009, 03:45:10 pm »

With all versions tried (14.0.61, 65, 67), I cannot change from television back to listening to audio files. I can add files to Playing Now, but nothing will actually play. Also, I cannot exit MC. When I do so, I get a message that "Media Center has stopped working". Once you decide to watch television, you can't do anything else without exiting MC, get the message that the program as stopped, reopen MC, and click OK on the Incomplete Shutdown Window.

Sorry - I'm not much help as It works fine for me (with the DVB-T Version).  From your description, am I correct in saying, you can Play TV, Press Stop, Can Navigate Around MC, but if you "play" an Audio Track then nothing happens and you can not exit MC?  Couple of things to check:
1) Can you Change TV Channels
2) Can you Start Watching TV Channels again after Stoping Watching TV the first time
3) Can you Start Watching a Video

Thanks
Nathan
JRiver CEO Elect

monty

« Reply #36 on: September 26, 2009, 04:04:10 am »

Also in Oz with HDHomerun...love the device, works flawlessly with VLS and TotalMedia 3.5 but have been unable to get it going with MC14.

Did you have to do anything out of the ordinary to get it going??

Regards,

jmone

• Administrator
  • I won! I won!
« Reply #37 on: September 26, 2009, 04:05:18 pm »

Nope - just make sure that you'r firewall is not blocking anthing!  (eg turn it off to test then let through MC14 etc)
JRiver CEO Elect

raym

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #38 on: November 12, 2009, 03:51:47 pm »

What's the performance like of this device in regards to channel change speed and TS buffer seeks on the client? Do you need gigabit LAN for best results?

Any other problems to note (not already discussed) using this with MC currently?

Thanks. 
RKM Smart Home - www.rkmsmarthome.com.au
Z-Wave Home Automation

jmone

• Administrator
  • I won! I won!
« Reply #39 on: November 12, 2009, 04:51:18 pm »

It's a bit hard for me to test everything reliably as we are moving and my current setup is on n Indoor aerial so reception is not the best.  First tune takes up to 10sec, channel changes up to 3 sec, FFW / Rew / Skip to section is perfect (well the TS buffer is on the PC so it is as you would hope!).  NW Overhead seems to be around 22Mbits/sec and I can stream over wireless to MC Clients just fine with this.

There have been some posts over at the HDHomeRun regarding which firmware works best in which region so you may want to check there but overall I recon it is a much better solution than mucking around with tuner cards in PC....Network Based tuners are the go (one you get all your firewall port settings worked out!)
JRiver CEO Elect

benn600

« Reply #40 on: November 13, 2009, 08:18:33 am »

I think hdHomeRun works almost exactly the same as a hardware, installed tuner.  First of all, the boxes are only 10/100Mb so gigabit will do nothing for you.  However, I use gigabit everywhere already because of lots of data streaming and it's basically the new standard which you always get.

Time-shifting makes channel changes take 3 - 5 seconds.  With time-shifting disabled, channel changes take about 0.5 seconds (for me).  I use two original boxes (two tuners each).  They now have a single tuner box but I would never consider it.  I can't see any reason to ever have just one tuner.

I can't say how many hundreds of dollars I wasted on hardware tuner cards that I was never satisfied with.  They were always junk.  And I bought the big time cards too.  Now all the hardware is handled separately and I don't have to run coax.  That ever-so-nice Ethernet cable, a requirement as far as I'm concerned, now has become that much more useful!  I'm telling you hdHomeRun is the greatest product.  All my tuner cards are garbage as far as I'm concerned.

jmone

• Administrator
  • I won! I won!
« Reply #41 on: November 13, 2009, 02:09:26 pm »

I agree with Benn - there is something so neat and tidy about just having the tuners "available on the network"
JRiver CEO Elect

raym

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #42 on: November 13, 2009, 06:27:49 pm »

I agree with Benn - there is something so neat and tidy about just having the tuners "available on the network"

Thanks guys! I'm gonna check them out...  :)
RKM Smart Home - www.rkmsmarthome.com.au
Z-Wave Home Automation

benn600

« Reply #43 on: November 14, 2009, 02:57:20 pm »

1. Printers
2. Data (shares)
3. Internet
4. Security cameras
5. Web interfaces to control devices (thermostats, receivers)

Why not ATSC television on the same amazing Ethernet cable.

Just one fewer thing to deal with on each new system: no USB dongle, no internal card to install, no cable to hookup.

rossp

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #44 on: February 01, 2010, 09:19:53 am »

Can you split a single coax and feed to the hdhomerun. Does it affect quality?

Ross

benn600

« Reply #45 on: February 03, 2010, 03:23:31 am »

The coax we use here is split 12 ways.  There are 8 locations around the house (which are wired but rarely used) plus four cables going to the four tuners I have (two hdHomeRun boxes).  Of course we do have an amplifier but I'm not sure how important that is.  Just try it split and direct then compare the signal quality of each.  HDHomeRun gives you three nice graphs to describe the signal quality.  Search the three graph titles and you'll get a description about what they each mean.

jmone

• Administrator
  • I won! I won!
« Reply #46 on: February 07, 2010, 02:29:51 am »

New HDHomeRun SW / FW is out at www.silicondust.com
JRiver CEO Elect
Pages: [1]   Go Up