INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Is there no mouse wheel support at all in MC 13.0.172?  (Read 1381 times)

Vocalpoint

• Citizen of the Universe
Is there no mouse wheel support at all in MC 13.0.172?
« on: July 29, 2009, 09:55:45 am »

Morning,

I just realized - that MC has zero mouse wheel support in any of my views or even the stock ones. Is this the way it is - or is something not right? I am running Vista 32 Bit SP2 with a MS Wireless Laser (no Intellipoint software installed at all).

Appreciate an update.

Cheers!

VP

Matt

• Administrator
  • Shoes gone again!
Re: Is there no mouse wheel support at all in MC 13.0.172?
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2009, 10:01:56 am »

If you have a 'high-precision' scroll wheel (sends lots of tiny scrolls instead of standard size scrolls), you will need Media Center 14 for nice support.
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

Vocalpoint

Re: Is there no mouse wheel support at all in MC 13.0.172?
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2009, 11:01:19 am »

If you have a 'high-precision' scroll wheel (sends lots of tiny scrolls instead of standard size scrolls), you will need Media Center 14 for nice support.

Interesting. As a test - I fired up MC 13.0.172 on my Windows Home Server - via Remote Desktop - and using the same hardware - from this desktop (where I am typing) I was able to get it scrolling - albeit in large "chunks" (maybe due to the remote desktop display or something else)...but the same software on any of my Vista SP2 desktops - does no scrolling at all. And my mouse is no "premium" model by any means - it's dated Feb 2007...so I doubt that it's "high precision" at all....

Could have sworn this worked with Vista SP1.

Comments?

VP
Pages: [1]   Go Up