INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: wierd tremote bug: client randomly opens in theatre view  (Read 914 times)

Shiraz

• Recent member
wierd tremote bug: client randomly opens in theatre view
« on: July 30, 2009, 04:16:04 pm »

Sometimes the client MC14, that's connected to the server MC14 and set to play on the server via "there" zone (aka tremote mode) -- sometimes while I'm working on my computer, the client will suddenly pop up in theatre view mode. This is *without* any music playing and none having been played for a long time. It's so bizarre. It's like something has been scheduled to go off, but of course there's no such thing set up. It goes into Theatre Mode and does a couple screen jumps in Theatre mode, but never actually plays anything.

I'm not sure if this would happen I left the zone as local on the client (aka. the old standard library server mode).

On one particular build it seemed to happen ALL the time. There was *some* sort of exacerbating factor though because on one particular day it happened like crazy.

It still happens on the latest build, albeit occassionally.

It's pretty darn weird. It feels like a ghost is controlling my system when it does.

Peace

ps. should add, I don't use either the client or the server in Theatre View mode. Makes it that much weirder.
Pages: [1]   Go Up