INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: New Chapter support (e.g. mkv, mp4). Loved it! Please Language & Sub too...?  (Read 2169 times)

alaskatu

• Junior Woodchuck

Hi everyone,

i have taked a look a the new Chapter function from MC and loved it. Could you but please add Language and Subtitle support for mkvs too. I am working on a Video Infos retrieving software. It works very well, take a look at Plugins area: MovieSeriesInfos! But i don't know how to add these metadata from the mkvs files to the MC. That is one my biggest wish for MC14. Now that every other wish have been added. Great work...great work!!!

;D :D ;D

Alaskatu   

Yaobing

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Dogs of the world unite!

Language and subtitle support has existed since a long while ago.  It is called "Streams".
Yaobing Deng, JRiver Media Center

alaskatu

• Junior Woodchuck

Hi, i don't know what is happend here than...i do not have such Field call Streams at all. I have lookeed at "Manage Library Fields" i dont have it. What should i do?

Yaobing

• Administrator

There is no library field to manage.  This is a playback feature, just like the chapters.  While the video is playing, right-click in the video window to display a context menu.  There you should find a submenu called "Stream Selection", right above the newly added "Jump To" menu.  The Stream Selection menu allows you to select Video, Audio, and Subtitle streams.

alaskatu

• Junior Woodchuck

Ok, that i know! I don't have explain myself right. I want to have a field were i can than see that the movie has such audio or sub language without have to open it. It that possible or will someone trie to get it? Or should i look into implement it by myself.

Thanks very much for the Infos...

Yaobing

• Administrator

No, there are no such fields.

alaskatu

• Junior Woodchuck

Ok, thanks. I will try to implement it myself!  ;D

alaskatu

• Junior Woodchuck

Hi,

i have implemented it myself in my Program. Now i can see Language and Subtitle at my Library View.

Alaskatu
 ;)

park

• MC Beta Team
  • I wish I had more to say!

Yaobing,
Can you make it so that selecting language and subtitle streams works like chapters (left and right to switch between them, rather than up/down)
Pages: [1]   Go Up