INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Rockbox 3.3 build on sansa e200 series supports coverart in MC  (Read 1741 times)

bob

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
Rockbox 3.3 build on sansa e200 series supports coverart in MC
« on: September 10, 2009, 03:40:06 pm »

I just discovered that rockbox is now supporting folder.jpg (among others) as cover art. On my Sansa e250 w/ the rocksansa theme this works perfectly in MC if you turn on the "save cover art to folder.jpg file" option in tools->options->handheld->files & paths for the device when the device is plugged in.  Transfer some tunes that have cover art to the device and check it out :)

skeeterfood

• We're all just food for the skeeters.
Re: Rockbox 3.3 build on sansa e200 series supports coverart in MC
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2009, 09:03:33 pm »

Yeah, it works great.  I've been using it for about a month now.

For some reason I thought I had already posted about this...

Check out the Zune V3 skin if you like big coverart.

-John

bob

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2009, 09:55:15 am »

I didn't see a zune v3 skin in the sansa e200 area but I did load the zune v2 theme. I combined the cabbieplus theme with the zune v2 "while playing screen" to get a theme I liked with the big artwork from the zune wps (that combo may be a bit small for some people on the e200, you can always change the font). The big artwork is cool! The configurability of rockbox is amazingly geekish.

skeeterfood

• We're all just food for the skeeters.
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2009, 07:43:37 pm »

I didn't see a zune v3 skin in the sansa e200 area but I did load the zune v2 theme. I combined the cabbieplus theme with the zune v2 "while playing screen" to get a theme I liked with the big artwork from the zune wps (that combo may be a bit small for some people on the e200, you can always change the font). The big artwork is cool! The configurability of rockbox is amazingly geekish.

It's the first one on this page (it's also the 7th for some reason): http://themes.rockbox.org/index.php?target=e200

-John
Pages: [1]   Go Up