INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hotkeys not working in MJ.....  (Read 1585 times)

Duccal

Hotkeys not working in MJ.....
« on: October 13, 2009, 09:35:03 am »

I need help to get my hotkeys on my keyboard to work with MJ.... The strange part is that they worked about a week, but then 2 days ago they just stopped working... They work with all other media players. I've tried everything and I've searched on the internet everywhere.... The only thing a find is some old posts from 2001 that I should download some program, but those programs are so old they don't even support Windows XP....... I know it can work, it has for a week.....

I don't have Logitech.... So don't tell me I have to write a code in the .xml file (the code everybody tells you to write...), I've allready tested that anyways.... I have a HP keyboard that I got with my last computer....

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: Hotkeys not working in MJ.....
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2009, 09:47:52 am »

The strange part is that they worked about a week, but then 2 days ago they just stopped working.

What else changed two days ago?  Which keys?

Duccal

« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2009, 11:09:02 am »

What else changed two days ago?  Which keys?

Nothing else changed.... Not that I use that many Hotkeys..... I have buttons that to change volume and to mute on my keyboard too, but they work.... It's just 'Backward' 'play/pause' 'forward' 'stop' buttons that don't work....

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2009, 11:15:54 am »

Those are called "media keys".

Try reinstalling MJ.  Try rebooting. 

Another program may be blocking access.  Take a look at what else is running in Task Manager.
Pages: [1]   Go Up