INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Panes + Album Thumbnails + Album Details - how?  (Read 1084 times)

johnnyboy

• Citizen of the Universe
Panes + Album Thumbnails + Album Details - how?
« on: October 21, 2009, 08:51:24 am »

Hiya,
I want to create a view with the panes at the top, then underneath that I want all my Albums to show as thumbnails and I want to be able to click on any album and see the list of the files that it includes in a details view.

So far I can do Panes + Albums, Panes + Details or Albums + Details but I cant work out how to do the combination.

Is it possible?
Thanks

)p(

Re: Panes + Album Thumbnails + Album Details - how?
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2009, 04:24:47 am »

Unfortunately, I think this is not possible. If it was, I would use it too with dropdown panes.

I think it has been asked before a few times...hopefully one day they will add support for this kind of view...please... ;)

peter

Alex B

• MC Beta Team
  • The Cosmic Bird
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2009, 04:59:51 am »

Something like that was possible for a little while in the very early stages of MC13 development. Unfortunately the behavior was not intended and was reverted. Here's my old reply:

Media Center 13.0.9

1. Changed: Reverted library viewing system to be suspiciously similar to Media Center 12.

Hmm...

I liked the following view configurations in 13.0.8:

Disk Location in the tree + Album Thumbnails + file list. (Playing Now is in a separate split.)

Click to enlarge.

Panes On Left + Album Thumbnails + file list. (Playing Now is in a separate split.)

Click to enlarge.

I have still missed these views. They would be very useful for me.
The Cosmic Bird - a triple merger of galaxies: http://eso.org/public/news/eso0755

)p(

« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2009, 02:24:06 am »

Yeah and with the dropdown panes there is more then enough room vertically to have both the thumbnails and details!

peter
Pages: [1]   Go Up