INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down

Author Topic: AutoMeta - multiupdate of films added  (Read 48581 times)

llafriel

• World Citizen
Re: AutoMeta - multiupdate of films added
« Reply #100 on: June 05, 2010, 07:16:45 pm »

New version:

• 'Save cover' wasn't working, now fixed.
  • Main window now resizes with mc's window.
  • Search for films in 'Films' tab will use imdb id if found.

Films Multi:
  • Doubleclicking the list in 'Films Multi' now brings a popup(similar to the 'Films' tab). Allowing change of movie, selecting cover etc.
  • Added option to store user title, useful for films divided into several files(Part 1 etc.).
  • Movielookup remembers the use of alternative title or user title.
  • 'Save art' will only download new art.
  • 'Save all' is now working.

llafriel

• World Citizen
« Reply #101 on: June 06, 2010, 02:05:10 am »

Quick fix, 'Save Art' was limited to 20 first entries. Download link updated.

HTPC4ME

• Citizen of the Universe
  • LIFE IS A RADIO... CRANK IT UP TO 11!
« Reply #102 on: June 07, 2010, 09:17:22 pm »

could someone help me with making  arule please... i notice you know have trailers available!!!

this is SOOO COOL!!!

is there a way for me to make a rule that autometa can scan all my vids and import the ones that don't have trailers so i can readd all trailers for all my vids?

another quick ?  if we add thos elinks and the trailers get taken down corrupt on utube. then we would just get a page that says video has been remoeved? then would have to search for that trailer?

llafriel

• World Citizen
« Reply #103 on: June 08, 2010, 02:05:32 am »

Depending on what fields you are using, this will work for the 'Film' tab:

[Media Sub Type]=[Movie] [Trailer]=[]

If you scan all your movies with the 'Films Multi' tab it' will automatically get all the info, provided it's present in TMDb's database of course. The good thing with 'Films Multi' is that once you have imported your movies synchronizing is easy. It will update your films in MC whenever new information is added to TMDb.

There is one thing though :( Most of the links are broken at the moment. From TMDb's forum:
The broken trailer URLs is a known issue.  It seems that all of the youtube trailers were not imported correctly during the update to v2.  We are working on adding the correct trailers and removing the incorrect ones, but for now if you come across bad youtube URLs, post them up here

HTPC4ME

« Reply #104 on: June 08, 2010, 02:37:55 am »

WOW, Multi....thats sounds really cool will have a play with that!

THANKS!

llafriel

• World Citizen
« Reply #105 on: June 08, 2010, 02:43:27 am »

another quick ?  if we add thos elinks and the trailers get taken down corrupt on utube. then we would just get a page that says video has been remoeved? then would have to search for that trailer?

Yes, either 'removed' or 'wrongly formatted video-id' and with a search box. 
I've added this search link to MC, dont know if there is any way of using stored youtubelinks in theather view atm. That would be very cool though :)

Code: [Select]
<Link version="1,1">
<Item Name="Name">YouTube</Item>
<Item Name="Filter"/>
<Item Name="Action">0</Item>
<Item Name="Base URL">www.youtube.com</Item>
<Item Name="Search URL">If(IsEmpty([Trailer]),http:////www.youtube.com//results?search_query=Hexify([Search] trailer),[Trailer])</Item>
</Link>

[Trailer] should be replaced by whatever field you are using for storing the links.

HTPC4ME

« Reply #106 on: June 08, 2010, 02:53:21 am »

i just noticed there is no trailer field? what are you using, or do you suggest to use?

also is it possible to use keywords in replacement of genre, that way it would put movies in multiple categories! correct?

and one last question.. ive not figured out how to rate my movies? which field do i choose for that? G-PG-PG13-R-NC-17- Unrated etc... can that be auto done in the multi section along with trailers?

llafriel

• World Citizen
« Reply #107 on: June 08, 2010, 03:00:32 am »

I just made a new field called 'Trailer', string type. I've also made a field called Genres, list type. Using the keywords field accomplishes the same thing though. So yes, correct :)

HTPC4ME

« Reply #108 on: June 08, 2010, 03:03:13 am »

that ive never done before.. where do i add a trailer field?

llafriel

• World Citizen
« Reply #109 on: June 08, 2010, 03:05:28 am »

Options > Library & Folders > Manage Library Fields > Add New Field

HTPC4ME

« Reply #110 on: June 08, 2010, 03:09:44 am »

kk found it.. so sorry one last question its asking for a field for last updated, what do you suggest for multi?

llafriel

• World Citizen
« Reply #111 on: June 08, 2010, 03:13:29 am »

No prob. I made one called LastUpdated, string type.

HTPC4ME

« Reply #112 on: June 08, 2010, 04:36:22 am »

confirmation please

when doing multi.. it changes name actors, director etc...  now i have manually tagged my hwole library, if i do multi and have it go through all movies via update for finding trailers, and mpaa rating.. will it over write my other fields? or if i unticked those fields from options then will not over right them?

i cant take the chance of it over writing my names... reason being. alot of my movies ive personally named so i can find them easily or so people can watch the whole series. example james bond.. they all start with 007- then movie name. that way they all show up together.

also is it possible to save info after say 20 movies.. i cant get it to allow me to click on save info, its greyed out?

and on elast question after it runs through the first time will it remeber that ive already tagged these, and not ask me again for a name due to me making custom names for some movies? otherwise this could get quite monatonous. having to keep going over the same movies ive already went over.

Thanks, and i'll wait to go any further until i find out if its safe to.

llafriel

• World Citizen
« Reply #113 on: June 08, 2010, 04:58:43 am »

when doing multi.. it changes name actors, director etc...  now i have manually tagged my hwole library, if i do multi and have it go through all movies via update for finding trailers, and mpaa rating.. will it over write my other fields? or if i unticked those fields from options then will not over right them?

i cant take the chance of it over writing my names... reason being. alot of my movies ive personally named so i can find them easily or so people can watch the whole series. example james bond.. they all start with 007- then movie name. that way they all show up together.

It should only write to fields wich are ticked in options. Although if you doubleclick a movie before or after doing an update, you have the option of using 'User Title' which will keep your the title from being changed for that particular file. Please experiment a little with it though(doing a backup of the database before saving is always good). This setting won't be remembered if moving to another machine or reinstall. I should perhaps use a database field instead, although I want to keep the use of extra fields to a minimum.

also is it possible to save info after say 20 movies.. i cant get it to allow me to click on save info, its greyed out?

and on elast question after it runs through the first time will it remeber that ive already tagged these, and not ask me again for a name due to me making custom names for some movies? otherwise this could get quite monatonous. having to keep going over the same movies ive already went over.

It'll go through the entire list before allowing you to save, maybe I should change this. It's storing the imdb id's though, so next time around there won't be any need for user input.

I'll change the colouring so that only fields that will be changed is coloured. Maybe some way of seeing info before and after as well.

llafriel

• World Citizen
« Reply #114 on: June 08, 2010, 09:27:21 am »

What I should have said of course is: Select 'Get Films' and then double click on one of them. Choose correct film in the dialog and click 'Set Info' and 'Return' You now have one film selected and changed and clicking 'Save Info' will affect only that file. Good for testing purposes.

HTPC4ME

« Reply #115 on: June 08, 2010, 11:39:04 am »

What I should have said of course is: Select 'Get Films' and then double click on one of them. Choose correct film in the dialog and click 'Set Info' and 'Return' You now have one film selected and changed and clicking 'Save Info' will affect only that file. Good for testing purposes.
that doesnt work for me. also when i hit cancel i have to cntl,alt delete, cause it just moves to next movie... so when i reopen, i choose get films, then double clicked on first movie, and no dialog came up, so itried update, and it tries to update them all leaving the save info greyed out. so basically i'm stuck having to update 2000 movies, before i will know if it works\cant do a few at a time.

It's storing the imdb id's though, so next time around there won't be any need for user input.
thats great news.. but again, if people have large libraries, they are stuck to having to sit through the full update, due to it not being able to save, so if there are crashes, a reboot is needed etc.. one would have to start over, plus i'm leary about it saving 2000 files info.. isn't that alot?

thanks for listening, ive backed up library but will wait for further suggestions

llafriel

• World Citizen
« Reply #116 on: June 08, 2010, 12:40:23 pm »

Doubleclicking is working fine here on several machines. Please try again as sometimes it seems slow to react. I'll make the enter button work as well.

But I agree, I'll add an option to break out of the loop and/or selecting which files to search.

llafriel

• World Citizen
« Reply #117 on: June 08, 2010, 02:16:46 pm »

Update:
Added option to stop updateloop in 'Films Multi'. Update button is Cancel button while loop is running. The dialog for choosing films allows:
OK - Select current film and move to next
Skip - Skips current film and move to next
Cancel - Stops the loop, allowing to save current progress.

HTPC4ME

« Reply #118 on: June 08, 2010, 07:19:56 pm »

working now :) thanks

i got mpaa rating showing now too. i think i might of done something wrong with trailer though, when i goto movies in theaterview it shows the name trailer but nothing is there. in autometa i copied and pasted the utube trailer and input it into the movie then hit save info.. then went to standard view found movie i did trial tag on and chose show tag trailer, and the utube addy is there. then i went to theaterview went to same movie and it just says trailer. doesnt show the web addy so someone can click it to watch the trailer? any ideas?

thanks alot for making the update stop its really beneficial for those of use just starting\redoing our tags. and for testing purposes..

also is there a place i could donate for your great plugin?

llafriel

• World Citizen
« Reply #119 on: June 09, 2010, 04:25:18 am »

The youtubelinks does show in theater view for me, did you add the trailer field to the file info panel?
Options > Theater View > Customize file info panel
Anyways, there isn't much use for them in theaterview at the moment. You'll only display a link which can't be clicked. Try the feature request thread perhaps? It would be great though if if they could add it.

also is there a place i could donate for your great plugin?
Thanks for the offer, hadn't thought about it at all. Not at the moment, maybe I'll add a paypal link at a later stage when it's a bit more finished.

HTPC4ME

« Reply #120 on: June 09, 2010, 09:17:17 am »

Options > Theater View > Customize file info panel... yup thats exactly what i did, and the name trailer shows up, but the links dont, but if i goto standard view the links are there! maybe i set the trailer field up wrong. I will have a look again

i'll make a feature request.

thanks

MrHaugen

« Reply #121 on: June 15, 2010, 05:40:07 am »

I have a few questions.

You can save one Poster, but you can't save just one backdrop? Imo there should be an option to save one and one poster AND backdrop file. I have no use for 28 backdrops. Some is ugly. Any ways to do this fast today? And last, but not least: How do you take advantage of this backdrops on vista or Win7 if you can't add them to the Theme?
- I may not always believe what I'm saying

llafriel

• World Citizen
« Reply #122 on: June 15, 2010, 11:09:08 am »

'Save Cover' saves a poster and sets it as cover image in MC. It will overwrite any cover art already saved in MC (with a dialog allowing you to choose old or new.) Adding a button to save one and one poster or backdrop should be easy enough. Ideally I'd like to display all images in a list as images, not links. Anyone know how to do this?

The program needs admin rights in W7/Vista, to write to the programfolder of MC where the themesfolder resides. I'm not going to add this. What I do is save them to a different folder with the themefolder option in autometa, and then move/sync this folder into the theme folder. You could also install MC to a different folder where you don't need admin rights, AutoMeta can then save directly to the themefolder.
My hope is that theaterview will be able to show the backdrops for the correct movie, at the moment they are just random.

MrHaugen

« Reply #123 on: June 15, 2010, 12:53:45 pm »

I see. I'll think about installing MC15 in another place next time then.

When it comes to the backdrops. It's not possible to get MC to use this if they have the same filename as the movie? I think not.
Any way... A button to save a singe backdrop would be handy indeed. Saving them all takes MUCH time in some cases, and includes stuff you don't really want.

I'll try to convince J River to do something about the themes and videos :)

chromathegreat

• Recent member
« Reply #124 on: October 17, 2010, 08:40:10 am »

First of all, I love this. Thank you, thank you, thank you.  I have some questions though.

1. In the TV tab, I want to be updating info for the newest episodes I've uploaded, but I can only seem to get a view where I see every single episode in my library.  I've tried to set an Import folder from the Options menu, but every time I do anything in that window and click 'ok' i get this message:

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at AutoMeta.TVDbOptions.OK_Button_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

I don't know jack about programming or the ins and outs of computing, so I'm stumped.

2. Is there any way to get cover art for a TV show?

3. This isn't so much a problem, but I've noticed that if I have 10 episodes in order, I can select them all, and then pick episode 1 from the dropdown menu and it fills in the rest for me.  However, the last episode has the correct episode number, but the same title and description as the first episode.  I can individually reselect it's episode number again and it has the right info.  Just thought you might like to know.

Anyhow, thanks so much for this.  I have something near 1.5 TB of TV, and you saved me days/weeks/months of updating them by hand.

-A

llafriel

• World Citizen
« Reply #125 on: October 18, 2010, 09:11:31 am »

Hi there. Glad you like it :)

1. I know what's causing this. Should be fixable.

2. It downloads coverart for each episode, but since you're not able to set any options.. I was planning to add banners and series art also, but displaying those images in MC isn't possible atm. so  I never got around to add that option.

3. Haven't seen this before. Will have a look at it. Sounds like an easy fix though.

Been a while since I've looked at the code though, maybe I'll have something towards the weekend?

HTPC4ME

« Reply #126 on: October 24, 2010, 04:43:14 pm »

just made a smartlist for movies missing director. opened auto meta it loaded the 304 movies, then i updated info, and when going back to my smartlist, only60 changed, the rest that DID have director in autometa. didnt write the tag?

i went out of auto meta. then went back in, choose the burbs. it showed the director, chose save info, went back to director missing smartlist and the burbs is still missing the director?

Any ideas please. wondering if it's jriver new tagging system?

love your plugin hope this gets resolved.
thanks for your time.

EpF

« Reply #127 on: October 29, 2010, 10:01:41 pm »

Hi - this is great, but I'm finding that even when films are found on IMDB, not all the fields will get filled out. Here's an example: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0105411/

On page 2 of the Info tabs, there are no entries at all, even though the IMDB page shows a director and cast; producers etc. Is this just IMDB changing their code to stop cool people like you helping out regular folks like us?

chromathegreat

• Recent member
« Reply #128 on: November 10, 2010, 08:17:03 pm »

As I understand it, it looks up the IMDB ID, but pulls the actual information from TMDB, which doesn't seem to have as much info for that movie.

(http://www.themoviedb.org/movie/47802)

avpman

• Galactic Citizen
  • Dad to three beatuiful Boxers by rescue.
Re: AutoMeta - Where is it?
« Reply #129 on: January 07, 2011, 08:30:25 pm »

Hi,

1) Does the current version of AutoMeta work with MC15.
2) Where can I get a copy of the current version of the plugin?

Thanks!

avpman

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #130 on: January 13, 2011, 06:16:29 pm »

Hi,

1) Does the current version of AutoMeta work with MC15.
2) Where can I get a copy of the current version of the plugin?

Thanks!

N/M, I figured it out. Now if I could only figure out what the "backdrops" are used for.  ?

HTPC4ME

« Reply #131 on: January 13, 2011, 06:18:50 pm »

any new updates? support for music? link with musicbrainz maybe? :)
Thanks

MrHaugen

« Reply #132 on: January 14, 2011, 05:12:45 am »

N/M, I figured it out. Now if I could only figure out what the "backdrops" are used for.  ?

Not much at the moment. The only thing it can be used for it the so called themes. The pictures that is more or less randomly added to the background. Without a way of linking movies with a folder with backdrops or with names, there is no hope in making this work great now though.

berthos

• Recent member
Re: AutoMeta - how to find the plugin
« Reply #133 on: January 15, 2011, 04:17:33 am »

Hello,

I would like to test the plugin with MC15. Where can I find it ?

Thnak you,
Berthos.

JimH

• Administrator
  • Where did I put my teeth?
« Reply #134 on: January 15, 2011, 06:47:48 am »

There's a link in the first post.  Near the bottom.

avpman

• Galactic Citizen
Use Virus Protection!
« Reply #135 on: January 22, 2011, 04:15:59 pm »

Make sure you use a real-time virus protection program with this. I had several JPGs that were infected and caught by AVG. It's NOT the plugin's fault. It's the stuff it's downloading.

HTPC4ME

« Reply #136 on: February 17, 2011, 06:18:41 pm »

llafriel you alive?

finallygreen

• Recent member
« Reply #137 on: March 23, 2011, 03:57:28 pm »

So I had my first experience with this plugin today....

I have a category in my setup I label 'Theatrical Films', so I had AutoMeta search for all of those. It found them easily, but there was absolutely no indication of what I was to do next. Eventually I realized it was already grabbing info for some of the movies in the list (without indicating so to me). Not ideal, but I can live with that. The part that confuses me, though.....I left it alone for an hour or so, then came back and had to go one at a time through each film in the list to see which had retrieved info, then clicked "save info" and "save cover". Not ideal at all, but I thought perhaps there was an easier way and I was missing it somewhere?  

And to add a last bit of head-scratching....the directory I told it to put my covers?  It had loads of covers...yet only a small portion of those are actually showing up when I browse through Media Center :(

If anyone could help me out, I'd be thrilled and appreciative!

HTPC4ME

« Reply #138 on: March 23, 2011, 04:28:08 pm »

Not ideal at all, but I thought perhaps there was an easier way and I was missing it somewhere? 
i think thats the only way to do it... that's how i've always done it. once your library is all tagged and then weekly\daily when you use autometa. it isnt so bad cause your only doing a few at a time. but playing catchup is very time consuming.

It had loads of covers...yet only a small portion of those are actually showing up when I browse through Media Center
I'm not sure jriver does any support with the backdrops\posters. ive asked before with no reply. but i still save them all. I think what you are seeing is all the backdrops\posters for those films. The cover arts though should all work depending on how you have auto meta setup to save them. In my options i tell autometa to save all cover arts as folder.jpg in the same folder as the file, by doing so jriver see's that folder.jpg and will add the cover art for me in my views. (Standard\Theaterview) you can also tell auto meta to save all, then it will save all cover arts\ and info. by doing so if you have smaller\less quality cover arts in your movie location, it will bring up what it found from the net.. and alot of times what it finds is of much better quality, so i chose to over write my older covers (covers i use to find manually before running into autometa)

Hope this helps.

MrHaugen

« Reply #139 on: March 24, 2011, 04:15:55 pm »

I've had a play with this now. It's pretty neat, but unless a few small things is done, I think it only will be half a video tool for my uses.

1. There is a problem with the options for TV Series. Once I enter Options and hit the OK button, I get this error message:

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Code: [Select]
See the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at AutoMeta.TVDbOptions.OK_Button_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
    Assembly Version: 2.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.4952 (win7RTMGDR.050727-4900)
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v2.0.50727/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
AutoMeta
    Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0
    CodeBase: file:///C:/J%20River%20Media%20Center%2016/Plugins/AutoMeta/AutoMeta.DLL
System.Windows.Forms
    Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.4927 (NetFXspW7.050727-4900)
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
System.Drawing
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
System.Data
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_32/System.Data/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Data.dll
System.Xml
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
Microsoft.VisualBasic
    Assembly Version: 8.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 8.0.50727.4927 (NetFXspW7.050727-4900)
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.VisualBasic/8.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.VisualBasic.dll
System.Configuration
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
MediaJukebox
    Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0
    CodeBase: file:///C:/J%20River%20Media%20Center%2016/Plugins/AutoMeta/MediaJukebox.DLL
Accessibility
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Accessibility/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Accessibility.dll

************** JIT Debugging **************
To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
application or computer (machine.config) must have the
jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
The application must also be compiled with debugging
enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
    <system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

With this issue, I can not use it for my TV Series. Which is quite a downer. Perhaps there is some prerequisite stuff I'm missing here? Have added all the fields, but there might be something else?

2. As I mentioned earlier, the saving of art is a little odd in my opinion. Some movies have LOADS of backdrops and cover art, and I simply have no use for it. And IF MC would ever get the possibility to show Backdrops, I would only need one single good backdrop. Which I want to manually select through your plugin. This is not possible. I can do this with a single poster, but it is either all backdrops or none. We really need a "Save backdrop" as a single file option in my opinion, so you can select a signle backdrop as well as cover.

avpman

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #140 on: March 24, 2011, 06:03:28 pm »

I don't see the need to capture "all" the backdrops either. Especially since JR doesn't do anything with them at this point in the development of MC. However, I would like the ability to capture one backdrop which could always be manually renamed to something JR might support in the future.

Mr. AutoMeta - are you still around? Planning on continuing development of this great plugin?

HTPC4ME

« Reply #141 on: March 24, 2011, 06:38:27 pm »

I'd still love to know about the discogs/ Autometa has saved my life by making things so much easier for taggin, and I need a auto music tagger. would love for autometa to incorporate this, i would pay for this feature... hint Hint :)

KingSparta

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #142 on: March 24, 2011, 09:58:54 pm »

His E-Mail Address Is llafriel At gmail Dot com
Retired Military, Airborne, Air Assault, And Flight Wings.
Model Trains, Internet, Ham Radio
https://MyAAGrapevines.com
Fayetteville, NC, USA

MrHaugen

« Reply #143 on: March 25, 2011, 04:02:08 am »

I wrote him a mail now, and requested his attention :)
Let' hope he has not abandoned this project. There is so little left for this to be a GREAT meta data tool.

HTPC4ME

« Reply #144 on: March 25, 2011, 10:40:14 am »

i concur MrHaugen :)

llafriel

• World Citizen
« Reply #145 on: March 25, 2011, 12:31:51 pm »

Hi guys :)
Sorry for being so absent.. There hasn't been enough time lately. Since becoming a father time is precious, I don't have time to hangglide even.. :(
The requests aren't big however so I'll see if I can find some time to look at it. No promises or eta though ;)
MrHaugen - norsk(norwegian)?

MrHaugen

« Reply #146 on: March 25, 2011, 12:43:35 pm »

Thanks llafriel! The worst thing might be that TV option error. Though, the button to save one backdrop should not be hard to do either I hope. I don't know if much more people need this option, but if I know most of MC users right, they would like to select what they really need. Quality over quantity any day :)

Congratulations with the new born! Time consuming stuff.... But very cool as well
And yea.... I'm Norwegian!

llafriel

• World Citizen
« Reply #147 on: March 25, 2011, 01:23:34 pm »

I think I know what is causing that tv series error. It's me trying to be clever in the way I store the settings :) I'll see if not being smart makes it work. It's working for me though..
Button for storing one backdrop is easy enough. I orginally hoped to display all the backdrops in a list(thumbnails) where one could choose wich ones to store. I was having some difficulties with this though. I'll just add a button using the interface already there for now.

MrHaugen

« Reply #148 on: March 25, 2011, 05:36:42 pm »

Haleluja :)

MoThA

• Recent member
« Reply #149 on: March 26, 2011, 07:03:33 pm »

First of all. Great thanks for this plug-ins. It save my life with my 2K movies :)

Now I'm truying to use the TV Series.

Apparently the application try to establish a connection to the website 67.152.32.114:80 and receive an error.

I've ping this ip adress without any result.

What we have to do ?

Thanks in advance.

Regards.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up