INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: AutoMeta - multiupdate of films added  (Read 48582 times)

leezer3

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: AutoMeta - Now with TVDb support.
« Reply #50 on: February 01, 2010, 08:54:03 am »

Another comment :)
Any chance of not removing any TV fields we choose not to write to file?
Highlighting them in a different colour would be how I'd choose to do it, although this isn't necessarily the best way.
I'd like to keep the current names (TVDB uses (1)/ (2) instead of Part 1/ Part 2), but it'd be useful to see the names that TVDB has for troubleshooting; Currently, if an episode is missing or misnumbered, you have to notice it manually at the import stage.

-Leezer-

ThoBar

• Was confishy
« Reply #51 on: February 06, 2010, 11:54:01 pm »

I've just started using this plugin in a 'serious' way.

One thing I'm noticing, is that if  move on too quickly during the saving poster/background stage, then the posters and backgrounds for different movies are being mixed up.

The steps:
  Select Movie - Save All
  Move to next movie before that save process has finished, - Save All
  I now start getting popups for art selection as the plugin has saved Movie1's poster & background into Movie2's folder.

I assume from this you're using the path of the currently selected movie as the folder to store the art, rather than the folder of the movie that was selected...?

...I'm wondering if its just me as noone else seems to have mentioned this..?

Cheers,
C

[Edit] A button to pop up a queue window might also be really nice, showing whatsgoing to be downloaded to where for what movie :D

ThoBar

• Was confishy
« Reply #52 on: February 06, 2010, 11:59:17 pm »

Also..  ;D

It would be *really* nice to have a filesize check of the art when they come down. I've just noticed a number of the downloaded files have been incomplete, which is obviously not desireable. If you could check that the saved file size matches the expected file size and re-download if necessary - that would be awesome.

C.

Aleki

• Recent member
« Reply #53 on: February 08, 2010, 05:40:53 am »

I'm back from my (well deserved) vacation :)

I was happy to see that you released a new version of the plug-in - but the error is still here.

Arbiter

• World Citizen
  • In love with music.
« Reply #54 on: February 13, 2010, 11:24:49 am »

As the above people mentioned, i do have the illegal characters error as well. Basically for every movie that contains special characters like : ; - / (let's take Terminator: Rise of the Machines for instance) etc, the plugin will fail to save cover art with the infamous error popping up.

I'm a fan of your work and i hope you can resolve it soon :)

+1

leezer3

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #55 on: February 14, 2010, 04:14:06 pm »

Bug:
When saving metadata for TV series, everything is saved, no matter what is selected in the options dialog :)

-Leezer-

HTPC4ME

• LIFE IS A RADIO... CRANK IT UP TO 11!
« Reply #56 on: February 17, 2010, 09:35:35 pm »

is this the godsend im looking for?  does this replace the pvd import way? does this save all info into the sidecars? i have all myfiles on a direct attatched storage unit - 16 bay. and im wondering if i use this if it will save the files next to them so that when i get  a server i wont have to research for all of these again.

thank you for any info. im new to this meta data stuff, and need to get movie actors, description years and backgrounds  into all my files and i'm looking for the easiest way to accomplish this.

i have it installed and its ALOT faster and seems to give me everything i need. but ive yet to save anything until i hear back from you guys

Thanks

ThoBar

• Was confishy
« Reply #57 on: February 17, 2010, 10:27:00 pm »

Working well for me for movies... haven't got on to the other parts yet though

HTPC4ME

« Reply #58 on: February 17, 2010, 11:26:52 pm »

can we sort the getfiles alphabetically?
otherwise how do we know which files are done or not and how to find the ones we recently imported?

also.. the ones we have done and that have been removed. how do get them back if we made a mistake? so we can re-enter info.

when we run across movies we cant find and try to manually input the info.. is the artist suppose to be greyed out? the ones on top allow me to input info, but i cant seem to input info under artists, genre, studios, posters and backdrops i cant seem to add my own personal pics?  can someone confirm thats how its subbossed to be.

thanks

HTPC4ME

« Reply #59 on: February 18, 2010, 04:20:33 am »

another question\suggestions if i may

is it possible to make the actors,directors, producers clickable? meaning in theaterview when you check out a flick we could click on a actors, directors etc's name and it would load  a view of all there work we have in our library, so that if say we like actor snoopy, by clicking on snoopy it would load all of snoopy's movies. same with directors producers. if someone never heard of stephen king, then could watch horror stephen king one time then say wow i really like this... im going to back one page and click on his name and it will bring up all his other movies that i can watch. (others may not like this feature? but thought i'd bring it up for a debate)

also.. you've saved me tons of headaches here and loving how simple this is!!!  do you have a paypal donate button soemwhere, So i could send ya a few bucks for eliminating alot stressfull work for me? i'd be happy to donate to help keep up the work on this!

ThoBar

• Was confishy
« Reply #60 on: February 18, 2010, 08:22:05 pm »

can we sort the getfiles alphabetically?
otherwise how do we know which files are done or not and how to find the ones we recently imported?

also.. the ones we have done and that have been removed. how do get them back if we made a mistake? so we can re-enter info.

when we run across movies we cant find and try to manually input the info.. is the artist suppose to be greyed out? the ones on top allow me to input info, but i cant seem to input info under artists, genre, studios, posters and backdrops i cant seem to add my own personal pics?  can someone confirm thats how its subbossed to be.

thanks
use a search similar to this to sort / exclude... (note that I use my own field "MyMediaType" and exclude some files)

Code: [Select]
[Media Type]=[Video] [MyMediaType]=[Movie] [Description]=[] ~sort=[Name] -[Filename (path)]=[z:\New
if you use the search above, to re-enter info for a movie, just delete the current description - it will bring back into the search results

You can create a Theater View view that is based on actors / directors etc.

HTPC4ME

« Reply #61 on: February 18, 2010, 09:20:16 pm »

thanks for reply confishy.. i will try that:)  what about the actors other info on the movies we can't find? i see i can enter description producer etc.. but ive noticed some movies when it searches for them some MAIN actors or actresses arent in there when i try to click where it says actors to add a few more it won't let me. is there a way around this?

and what about movies we have already done i noticed in getfiles view they are gone after entering info. how do we get certain movies back to edit them?

ive also noticed the posters\backgrounds arent showing up.. i'm assuming i have to have images selected for auto import? is there also another setting that needs to be enabled to be able to see them?
TY

leezer3

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #62 on: February 19, 2010, 04:06:49 pm »

Bug:
The TV series component does not handle variants on Season/ Episode numbers correctly.
For example, this works as a season number:
1This does not:
Basically, if TVDB doesn't have more than 10 seasons/ episodes, it omits the inital zero. The plugin probably ought to be trying both variants :)

-Leezer-

HTPC4ME

« Reply #63 on: February 21, 2010, 07:03:26 pm »

out of curiosity which plugins are you guys using for tagging of your music? that grabs info from large databases like amazon cduniverse, etc?

thank you

221bBS

« Reply #64 on: February 21, 2010, 10:02:54 pm »

out of curiosity which plugins are you guys using for tagging of your music? that grabs info from large databases like amazon cduniverse, etc?

thank you

I use the MusicBrainz database with the Picard software. I would be nice if someone could make a MusicBrainz plugin for MC.

leezer3

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #65 on: March 02, 2010, 06:04:24 pm »

Bug:
Specials don't work with the TVDB info. I've tried numbering them at both the beginning and the end, and using Special in the episode field, but no joy :)

-Leezer-

EpF

« Reply #66 on: March 03, 2010, 03:57:50 pm »

Hi, this is great! A question: how do I use the 'move file' option? Can I use fields in it? Thanks.

Edit:
Just tried the TV series tab, and the options keeps asking me to check the folder settings even though I haven't checked 'move and rename'. Am I missing something?
- Never mind: I had quotes in the zip file location field.

A couple of suggestions, if possible: Make it so that if I select a group of episodes and then choose a season number all the files have the number filled in, insead of just the last clicked. Also, I use a wide-screen monitor, so it'd be great to be able to stretch the border of the plugin frame.

HTPC4ME

« Reply #67 on: March 15, 2010, 07:39:40 pm »

is the support for this plugin done? any news on auto tagging of music files? really looking forward to a good plugin for music tagging.

ty

HTPC4ME

« Reply #68 on: April 29, 2010, 04:10:39 pm »

can anyone confirm this no longer works?

ive installed this in 15 after reformat of pc. and when i goto movies, get films i put in cheaper by the dozen and it brought up
True (3.0)
True (4.6)
True (0.0)

i then tried a diffrent name men in black. and that brought up
True (7.0)
True (7.0)

anyone experiencing the same thing? is there a fix? i'm sweating bullets now... this is one of my favorite plugins and i use it often.

the error i'm recieving... Conversion From string ** to type "Double" is not valid.

DETAILS
See the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.InvalidCastException: Conversion from string "" to type 'Double' is not valid. ---> System.FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format.
   at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ParseDouble(String Value, NumberFormatInfo NumberFormat)
   at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ToDouble(String Value, NumberFormatInfo NumberFormat)
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
   at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ToDouble(String Value, NumberFormatInfo NumberFormat)
   at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ToDouble(String Value)
   at AutoMeta.MainInterface.ListView1_SelectedIndexChanged_1(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ListView.OnSelectedIndexChanged(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ListView.WmReflectNotify(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ListView.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
    Assembly Version: 2.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.4927 (NetFXspW7.050727-4900)
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v2.0.50727/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
AutoMeta
    Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/J%20River/Media%20Center%2014/Plugins/AutoMeta/AutoMeta.DLL
System.Windows.Forms
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
System.Drawing
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
System.Data
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_32/System.Data/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Data.dll
System.Xml
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
Microsoft.VisualBasic
    Assembly Version: 8.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 8.0.50727.4927 (NetFXspW7.050727-4900)
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.VisualBasic/8.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.VisualBasic.dll
MediaJukebox
    Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/J%20River/Media%20Center%2014/Plugins/AutoMeta/MediaJukebox.DLL
System.Configuration
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
Accessibility
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Accessibility/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Accessibility.dll

************** JIT Debugging **************
To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
application or computer (machine.config) must have the
jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
The application must also be compiled with debugging
enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
    <system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
rather than be handled by this dialog box.

HTPC4ME

« Reply #69 on: April 30, 2010, 01:57:18 pm »

anyone?

llafriel

• World Citizen
« Reply #70 on: April 30, 2010, 02:13:10 pm »

Hello! Sorry for my absence the last months. Been too busy to support this for a while but I do have some time at hand now however :)

can anyone confirm this no longer works?

I get the same error. It seems TMDb has changed their xml response a little, it's a quick fix to get it working again. I'll probably update it tomorrow. I'll also look at the errors and suggestions given earlier in the thread though they might take a little longer to fix/implement.

HTPC4ME

« Reply #71 on: April 30, 2010, 02:39:19 pm »

thank you so much.. this is the best plugin yet :D

gappie

« Reply #72 on: April 30, 2010, 04:49:49 pm »

thanks llafriel... looking forward to it.  :)

:)
gab

Moe

• MC Beta Team
  • Hi
« Reply #73 on: April 30, 2010, 05:13:05 pm »

Looking forward to the update, this is a great plug-in that has saved me a lot of time.

)p(

« Reply #74 on: May 01, 2010, 12:39:34 am »

+1 The first I turn to now when I add new movies to mc...thanks!

llafriel

• World Citizen
« Reply #75 on: May 02, 2010, 10:57:14 am »

Thanks for the kind words guys! Nice to know it's being used. :)

New version:
  • TMDb is working again.
  • Added new fields available from TMDb (Tagline, Revenue, Budget, Certification, Language, Trailer)
  • Director,Producer and Composer are now semicolindelimited
  • Added option to store backdrops directly to themefolder(not working in Vista/Win7 as elevated rights are needed)

http://www.mediafire.com/?2k5t2a2nmtz

HTPC4ME

« Reply #76 on: May 02, 2010, 11:58:00 am »

THANKS!!

darichman

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #77 on: May 03, 2010, 05:45:08 am »

I think you have created something really useful here! I love that I can download the backdrops and artwork from these sites.
Some comments and requests from me...

Film
  • Excellent implementation of field mapping! I'd like to see this with J River's own wikipedia lookup and other metadata solutions. Well done.
  • Whenever I try to update the coverimage or movieart locations, I get two error messages (one for each image location). The popups are both titled "AutoMeta" and the error dialog simply displays the file location I've put in, with no other information. Unfortunately this means I can't save any settings in the options menu, as I can never press "Ok" without getting the error messages and just have to cancel
  • As I am not able to change my options, I can't find this out for myself... so -  what does the "Store images in themes folder" option do?
  • I agree with a previous poster that the library list (on the left) be sorted alphabetically. This would help the user keep track of things a bit more easily.
  • Also, is it possible to change the field used for lookup (for those of us who don't use [Name] to store the movie title)?
  • I have noticed the odd situation where the plugin downloads only partial image files and then moves on. The files are corrupt and will not open in a basic image viewer.
  • Would it be possible to change the rename rule to use our own fields?

Television
  • I am having a lot of trouble getting the TV side of things to work, as my database setup doesn't facilitate your requirements for series lookup in the plugin :( Would it be possible to just use a simple search query like the one you've implemented in the film section to determine which files in the library are series? All I need is [Type 1]=Film and [Type 1]=Television for each section respectively. I can do this in your film section, but not in TV. (The only reason I'm using custom fields is because of the limitations of the default Media Subtype fields (no lists, no ability to add new types etc)
  • If you have "move and rename files from import folder" enabled, does the plugin update the MC tags first or perform the move/rename first?
  • I'll probably have some more to say here when I can finally get it working!

I haven't had a chance to use the discogs section yet, but looks interesting.

One last question - does the plugin intelligently remember stored IMDb ID and SeriesID/EpisodeID for future lookups, or does it run the search again? This is one of the features I love about PVD - once you've found that IMDb URL you've identified it definitively & forever, and can fiddle with all of your other fields knowing you can easily get them back using the URL/ID as a key.

Cheers,
and again, nice work.

llafriel

• World Citizen
« Reply #78 on: May 03, 2010, 09:33:24 am »

Whenever I try to update the coverimage or movieart locations, I get two error messages (one for each image location). The popups are both titled "AutoMeta" and the error dialog simply displays the file location I've put in, with no other information. Unfortunately this means I can't save any settings in the options menu, as I can never press "Ok" without getting the error messages and just have to cancel
I'm seeing this on a fresh install. Seems I broke something while fixing something else.. Will sort it out.

As I am not able to change my options, I can't find this out for myself... so -  what does the "Store images in themes folder" option do?
The goal was to store backdrops in the themefolder which MC uses for video backdrops in theater view. Although it won't work under Win7/Vista as standard installation of MC, and therefore the themefolder, is in the 'Program Files' folder. This folder require admin rights too be written to. A workaround would be to install MC to a different folder.

I agree with a previous poster that the library list (on the left) be sorted alphabetically. This would help the user keep track of things a bit more easily.
Will change this.

Also, is it possible to change the field used for lookup (for those of us who don't use [Name] to store the movie title)
Will see if I can change this.

I have noticed the odd situation where the plugin downloads only partial image files and then moves on. The files are corrupt and will not open in a basic image viewer.
I guess I need to check the downloaded file, I'll see if google can help me with this.

Would it be possible to change the rename rule to use our own fields?
This I have working for tv series already, will add it for films also.

llafriel

• World Citizen
« Reply #79 on: May 03, 2010, 09:34:07 am »

I am having a lot of trouble getting the TV side of things to work, as my database setup doesn't facilitate your requirements for series lookup in the plugin  Would it be possible to just use a simple search query like the one you've implemented in the film section to determine which files in the library are series? All I need is [Type 1]=Film and [Type 1]=Television for each section respectively. I can do this in your film section, but not in TV. (The only reason I'm using custom fields is because of the limitations of the default Media Subtype fields (no lists, no ability to add new types etc)
I need to rewrite quite a lot of the code for tv series and this is one of the changes I was thinking about doing.

If you have "move and rename files from import folder" enabled, does the plugin update the MC tags first or perform the move/rename first
It writes tags first, moves files if needed, and then stores and saves image info.

I'll probably have some more to say here when I can finally get it working!
Please do :)

One last question - does the plugin intelligently remember stored IMDb ID and SeriesID/EpisodeID for future lookups, or does it run the search again? This is one of the features I love about PVD - once you've found that IMDb URL you've identified it definitively & forever, and can fiddle with all of your other fields knowing you can easily get them back using the URL/ID as a key.
Tvseries does this already, will add this to Films as well. TMDb also gives last updated date in its new version so I'll add a more automated way of retrieval later on.

gappie

« Reply #80 on: May 03, 2010, 06:10:04 pm »

mine seems to be broken to.  8)
one other small thing i noticed is that i can not choose year in the options to add the year value to.  ?
but it is working great with all the movies, for sorting them in some order i just add the sorting to the search rule. it does sort how i want it to.. i like that. would not like it alphabetically, i prefer date imported, but sometimes something else, but how it is now, both are possible..
gab

HTPC4ME

« Reply #81 on: May 03, 2010, 06:17:59 pm »

i agree gappie, why sort alphabetically? when we can do it manually. i prefer the way it is now that i'm caught up... to view as date imported

HTPC4ME

« Reply #82 on: May 04, 2010, 12:33:59 pm »

any news on when fix will be available?

thnx :)

llafriel

• World Citizen
« Reply #83 on: May 04, 2010, 12:49:52 pm »

New version:

• Options dialog should be working again
  • Field used for lookup is the same as Title field in options
  • Changed the code for storing images
  • Added option for showing search results alphabetically(tickbox next to search)
  • Rename strings for folder and file can be constructed with MC fields.

As always.. Please test before doing major work with your library. Esp. the 'Move and rename' option.

HTPC4ME

« Reply #84 on: May 04, 2010, 02:22:53 pm »

in tv i'm having issues when i click on library. i'm getting error...unable to download series info.

any ideas please?

llafriel

• World Citizen
« Reply #85 on: May 04, 2010, 02:52:36 pm »

TV series is next on the list, I'll take a few days before next version though. Do you get the error immediately, or after selecting a series?

HTPC4ME

« Reply #86 on: May 04, 2010, 02:55:30 pm »

the second i open tv series and choose library (so it can load the tv series's) i get the error.

darichman

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #87 on: May 07, 2010, 06:16:33 pm »

New version:

• Options dialog should be working again
  • Field used for lookup is the same as Title field in options
  • Changed the code for storing images
  • Added option for showing search results alphabetically(tickbox next to search)
  • Rename strings for folder and file can be constructed with MC fields.

Brilliant. Will have some time today to try these out.
Thanks llafriel.

maddman

« Reply #88 on: May 13, 2010, 11:34:30 pm »

the second i open tv series and choose library (so it can load the tv series's) i get the error.

I am also getting this error please help.

HTPC4ME

« Reply #89 on: May 23, 2010, 07:15:15 pm »

any future development here?  i really need to get my series's tagged. and using search through google takes eons.

llafriel

• World Citizen
« Reply #90 on: May 24, 2010, 01:26:28 am »

New version:
Rearranged quite a lot of the tvdb code, hopefully this will remove some of the errors.

• Media subtype is now required and may be configured in options. Defaults to [Media Sub Type]='TV Shows'
  • Multiselection in datagrid is working. Autofills series and season, episodes are incremented.
  • Columns to show in datagrid may be set by user, does not follow settings in options anymore. Use the little arrow next to 'Save Info'.

leezer3

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #91 on: May 24, 2010, 09:52:27 am »

New version:
Rearranged quite a lot of the tvdb code, hopefully this will remove some of the errors.

• Media subtype is now required and may be configured in options. Defaults to [Media Sub Type]='TV Shows'
  • Multiselection in datagrid is working. Autofills series and season, episodes are incremented.
  • Columns to show in datagrid may be set by user, does not follow settings in options anymore. Use the little arrow next to 'Save Info'.

Unfortunately, you broke it, here at least  :(
I'm now getting an unhandled exception if I try to go into the options, and while the options dialog opens, I can't select any fields.

Was working just fine before though.

-Leezer-

HTPC4ME

« Reply #92 on: May 24, 2010, 07:26:10 pm »

wish i would read your post leezer.. i filled in series id and episode id and now 400 tv shows are all written wrong. series wasnt bad to fix. but i had to manually put in all my episodes again.

movie is still working. tv is def broke.

leezer3

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #93 on: May 25, 2010, 05:38:37 am »

wish i would read your post leezer.. i filled in series id and episode id and now 400 tv shows are all written wrong. series wasnt bad to fix. but i had to manually put in all my episodes again.

Rule 101- Always point at a backup library first  :o
Something else I've noticed, is that I'm occasionally getting different episode orders. These seem to be coming from discrepancies between the broadcast order and the DVD order, and which way it's been put into TVDB. Check the names, and if necessary watch the episode in question :)

-Leezer-

llafriel

• World Citizen
« Reply #94 on: June 01, 2010, 01:56:55 pm »

Sorry to hear that.  Hope it didn't cause too much trouble. I added some fields in options which must be the cause of the problem. Please try with the new version and recheck the options.

llafriel

• World Citizen
« Reply #95 on: June 01, 2010, 02:09:49 pm »

New version:

• Fixed options dialog for tv series
  • Added extra tab for films, supporting multidownload of info and art.

In the new tab:

• 'Get films' will get all films tagged as 'Movie'(or corresponding option in settings)
  • 'Update' will check for updates in TMDb database based on 'last updated' field, and let user choose correct film if no Imdb id is found.
  • 'Save Info' saves info only, no art.
  • 'Save Art' saves art for all films where the imdb id is set. Will add code to check for updates only later.
                  Saves, backdrops, posters and themefolders as per options. Covers are set according to the combobox.
  • 'Save All' will work when update code for art is added.

HTPC4ME

« Reply #96 on: June 01, 2010, 02:23:03 pm »

thanks will try it out :)

leezer3

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #97 on: June 01, 2010, 04:38:53 pm »

TV series still aren't quite right :)
Issues:
1. When using the library button, it used to filter them, so that files without a series name were ignored- This is no longer happening. (I was using a spare field here, and importing one series at a time)
2. If I click to change the episode/ series number, I'm getting two popups titled Autometa, and the only text in these is the series number followed by the episode number. (Debug strings?)
3. Changing the series or episode number by typing doesn't update the rest of the info- I need to use the dropdown boxes.

On the flip side, it's a whole lot faster  :P

-Leezer-

llafriel

• World Citizen
« Reply #98 on: June 02, 2010, 01:35:56 pm »

TV series still aren't quite right :)
Issues:
1. When using the library button, it used to filter them, so that files without a series name were ignored- This is no longer happening. (I was using a spare field here, and importing one series at a time)
2. If I click to change the episode/ series number, I'm getting two popups titled Autometa, and the only text in these is the series number followed by the episode number. (Debug strings?)
3. Changing the series or episode number by typing doesn't update the rest of the info- I need to use the dropdown boxes.

On the flip side, it's a whole lot faster  :P

-Leezer-

Nr 2 and 3 are fixed (debug strings indeed). New version in first post.
I'm not sure if I understand nr. 1 though. Do you mean ignored from autoupdate or left out of the datagrid altogether?

leezer3

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #99 on: June 02, 2010, 04:17:32 pm »

Nr 2 and 3 are fixed (debug strings indeed). New version in first post.
I'm not sure if I understand nr. 1 though. Do you mean ignored from autoupdate or left out of the datagrid altogether?

Left out of the datagrid :)
I've now got *everything* tagged with the TV series genre showing (40,000 odd files).
Before, it was only showing files with both the TV Series genre and the Series field filled in.

No real big deal, I'll just shift the import process slightly.

Another oddity- I've got some files which seem to have lost either their series ID or their episode ID at some point in time (Seems to be specials mostly). I can't unselect the updating checkbox for these, but they're not being changed either.

-Leezer-

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up