INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Locking for an alternative to the IPOD Touch: Any suggestions?  (Read 1515 times)

Bobo4567

• Recent member
Locking for an alternative to the IPOD Touch: Any suggestions?
« on: October 29, 2009, 04:02:17 pm »

Hi!

Maybe some of you could help me out of a dilemma ....

I'm using MC for many years now and I love this tool.

Now I'd like to purchase a mp3-player and the IPOD Touch would be my favourite choice. On the other hand I think that a MC supported player would be the better way.

Is there a mp3 player out there, that is like the IPOD Touch?

Thanks!

boydn

• Galactic Citizen
Re: Locking for an alternative to the IPOD Touch: Any suggestions?
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2009, 02:53:43 am »

Not sure what features ur looking for on the touch.  I've got a 160gb Classic and it does all I need with lots of storage.  Also works great with MC

Bobo4567

• Recent member
Re: Locking for an alternative to the IPOD Touch: Any suggestions?
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2009, 08:02:18 am »

We conduct trainings in communication etc. And the music for working in groups, meditation etc. ist well classified in MC. And this is essential because we have to react quickly to the moods in the room and play music dedicated to the situation. For evening workshops I thought that a mp3-player with a big display could substitute my laptop. And a easy to use interface could help that somebody except me can find the music.

I tried the Ipod Classic yesterday but for me it seems that the Touch has the advantage of more information (bigger display) and more categories (playlists, by genre / artist / ...).

Pages: [1]   Go Up