INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Having Elapsed time in Theater View  (Read 2604 times)

bendec

• Recent member
Having Elapsed time in Theater View
« on: November 14, 2009, 04:54:21 am »

I do love Theatre view and I am customizing it as much as possible. Although i would be pleased to see as in normal view:

[Elapsed Time] // [Total Time] - [Bitrate (labeled)]   [PN Position] of [PN Tracks]  [Zone]

Is it possible? I tried through expression fields without success.

Thanks

Bendec

Griff

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: Having Elapsed time in Theater View
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2009, 08:52:15 am »

Are you talking about the top bar you see in Std. view ?

If so, you can bring this bar down anytime in Theater View if you have a remote with mouse functions.

Just move the cursor off the edge of the screen.

Hope this helps

bendec

• Recent member
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2009, 03:14:51 pm »

Thanks for this precision. However for music, you don't have this bar. And I was wondering if there was a way to have it displayed all the time while listening.

thanks anyhow

Benoit

gappie

« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2009, 04:20:31 pm »

I do love Theatre view and I am customizing it as much as possible. Although i would be pleased to see as in normal view:

[Elapsed Time] // [Total Time] - [Bitrate (labeled)]   [PN Position] of [PN Tracks]  [Zone]

Is it possible? I tried through expression fields without success.

Thanks

Bendec
zone you can add the same way as time to your skin use [zone].
the others would be very nice if they could be added, but it is not possible in Theater View directly. you could add it via a visualisation though. i made a viz showing time elapsed and the PN Position of PN Tracks.i made two screenshots, http://pix01.com/rg@cOTV , the first one shows the viz in playing now file info panel. that could be better i gues, but i made it that way because i placed the viz also on my front page wich is my 'main info page', see screenshot two. on both screenshots you can also see the zone: cDs.

what i do not know if bitrate can be added to a viz, but that could be found by searching the forums.
 :)
gab

Griff

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2009, 04:57:51 pm »

However for music, you don't have this bar

Sorry, I should have said while in "Big Screen"

you can display these items with the top bar.

So maybe gab idea will work better for you.

bendec

• Recent member
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2009, 04:23:11 am »

Thanks a lot for those contributions. Not sure how I can create a visualisation on top of theater view. In yhe meantime i will try [time] and [zone].Thanks
Regards
Benoit

gappie

« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2009, 05:06:10 pm »

Thanks a lot for those contributions. Not sure how I can create a visualisation on top of theater view. In yhe meantime i will try [time] and [zone].Thanks
Regards
Benoit
im sorry bendec, after reading your first post i assumed that you also played around with the skin. that is where [time] and [zone] work. as far as i know that is the only place. when you want to try just say so.
for the viz, just make a visualization in standard view, and it will be used and can be changed in Theater View. to get it on the frons, well that is skinning again. would like to help though when needed.

:)
gab
Pages: [1]   Go Up