INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Media Center 14.0.101 -- Available Here  (Read 9483 times)

Matt

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Shoes gone again!
Media Center 14.0.101 -- Available Here
« on: November 18, 2009, 12:42:20 pm »

This is a stable version of MC 14.  Please post bugs here.  Please start a new thread for anything requiring discussion.  Non-bug posts will be deleted or moved.

http://files.jriver.com/mediacenter/MediaCenter140101.exe

14.0.101 (11/17/2009)

1. Fixed: iPod detection could be a problem in the last couple builds.
2. Fixed: YouTube-based Podcasts (i.e. feed URL of youtube:cars) were very slow (only applies to last few builds).

14.0.100 (11/16/2009)

1. Fixed: Playback with visualizations enabled could cause a crash.

14.0.99 (11/16/2009)

1. Fixed: When doing Restart Player during time-shifting, or start watching a TV show while recording is going on, there could be a loud sound at the beginning.
2. Fixed: Video crashed in build 98.
3. Fixed: Rotating an image would not always update the thumbnail correctly.
4. Changed: Media Center is marked as DPI aware to prevent the buggy Windows Vista / Windows 7 DPI virtualization from running (remember you can set font sizes for Media Center in Options > Tree & View).
5. Changed: User font size selections are stored in a DPI-dependent way to provide better scaling as a user changes DPI (user font selection will need to be reset).
6. Fixed: Previous/Next button did not move video to previou/next chapter when playing video with chapters.
7. Fixed: Hiss in L16 (Big endian wave) conversion. Affected uPnP server conversions to uncompressed wave.

14.0.98 (11/13/2009)

1. Fixed: DirectShow Filter selection for "DVD Video (ifo, vob)" file type did not have any effect.
2. Fixed: Problem playing m3u playlists.
3. NEW: CD burning now works in data mode as well as audio mode with data coming over library server.
4. Changed: Improved MyMovies support with regard to ripped DVDs' folder specification.  MyMovies.xml in the parent folder of VIDEO_TS folder will be used if one is not found in the VIDEO_TS folder itself.
5. Changed: If hardware fails to create large ASIO buffers, the program will fallback to the default size. (relates to ASIO option 'Use large hardware buffers (recommended to prevent stutter)'
6. NEW: Added album art support to the uPnP server.
7. Fixed: Some more mimetypes parsed and passed by the uPnP server (should play more supported media types).

14.0.97 (11/11/2009)

1. Changed: Some tweaks in video chapter support, including additional logging.
2. Fixed: Caret placement in some multiline wrapping edit controls would not work nicely near the end of the control.
3. Fixed: Visualizations in Mini View could be hidden in some cases.
4. NEW: User specified sorting is possible in 3D views.
5. Changed: On screen color controls weren't available when viewing videos on Windows 7.
6. Fixed: Fixed a possible date parsing bug with dates from 2010.

14.0.96 (11/9/2009)

1. NEW: An "Auto Match" button on Load EPG wizard window to automatically match channels to XMLTV IDs (works for ATSC only).
2. Changed: Updated German language file (thanks to Bytestar).
3. NEW: Added Theater View option 'Disable screen saver in Theater View'.
4. Fixed: Theater View scrollbars could show an incorrect position.
5. Internal: Changed library tools and cover art tools to to use standard command (MCC) and resource.xml scheme.
6. Fixed: Party Mode would allow library tools to be run if they were in the MRU list.
7. Fixed: MRU menu items didn't always use the correct enabled / disabled state for the command.
8. Fixed: WAVE Plugin could not play WAV files containing 32-bit float audio samples.
9. Fixed: Deleting all files in a view after a search + pane selection would reset the search.
10. NEW: Added experimental support for audio burning when connected to library server (data burning not yet working).
11. Fixed: Streaming / seeking in some types of files was not working over a remote connection. (only applies to last few builds)

14.0.95 (11/6/2009)

1. Fixed: Czech language translation was not working properly. (thanks Johnny B)
2. NEW: MC will try to read tags from INFO LIST chunk in WAVE files if ID3v2 tags do not exist.  This allows tags to be read from WAVE files created by Windows Media Player.
3. Changed: When starting/changing television channel, the OSD showing the channel/program info is displayed without a 3.5 seconds delay (even if the channel change has not yet completed).
4. Fixed: Mapping of an XMLTV ID to a television channel did not work for the last few builds.
5. NEW: Added UPnP PlayStation 3 preset option selection.
6. NEW: It's possible to sync contact changes made in Notes back to Google using Notes > Tools > Export Selected to Google... (proceed with caution). (internal notes format changed -- must erase all notes and start over) BE VERY CAUTIOUS using this -- possible data loss.   BACKUP FIRST.

14.0.94 (11/3/2009)

1. Fixed: On Windows 7, JRService was not shutting down correctly.
2. Changed: Czech language translation updated. (thanks Johnny B)
3. Fixed: Showing a library view in the tree that contained thousands of items could use too much memory (or run out of memory in extreme cases).
4. NEW: Added Customize Store option to store's account menu to provide parental controls and the ability to customize what genres to show.
5. Fixed: Editing expression text in an edit control using the popup expression editor would not always properly save changes.
6. Fixed: MC could write ID3v2 tags repeatedly at the end of some WAVE or AIFF files and the written tags could not be read, if the original file did not conform to WAVE or AIFF specifications.
7. Changed: WAV Plug-in is renamed "WAVE & AIFF Plugin".
8. Fixed: WAVE plugin could not play WAVE files created by Windows Media Player.
9. Fixed: UPnP browsing improved on the XBox 360.
10. NEW: XBox 360, DLNA and PlayStation 3 image (jpeg) and video support (wmv).

14.0.93 (10/30/2009)

1. Optimized: Reduced the number of system libraries loaded when starting the program.
2. Fixed: Using a mouse with DVD menus didn't work well when the video image was zoomed or offset from the player window.
3. Fixed: When using a custom font DPI setting with Windows 7, taskbar showed on top of fullscreen view and the player buttons were inactivated following video playback.
4. NEW: Added ability to import contacts from gmail.  (notes format changed -- please erase all notes and start over)

14.0.92 (10/28/2009)

1. Changed: When ripping a CD in Theater View, silent lookup operation will be used (no errors, no multi-match, no submissing, etc.)
2. Fixed: The auto-rip setting 'If no matches are found, show CD submission dialog' was not being honored.
3. Changed: The settings for automatically ripping / playing a CD or DVD will be honored in Theater View and Display View. (but the default 'Ask every time' will lead to no actions)
4. Changed: Added advanced Theater View option 'Allow special handling on media insertion' that allows disabling automatic playback of DVDs on insertion while in Theater View.
5. Changed: Improvements / fixes to Notes feature.
6. Fixed: In panes, the 'New entry' item shown for pane tagging would incorrectly allow a slow-double click to rename.
7. Internal: Library backups contain user settings. (for internal use only -- not designed to allow users to restore settings)

14.0.91 (10/27/2009)

1. NEW: Added experimental XBox 360 support to UPnP server.
2. Fixed: Dolby Digital playback in 4.0 mode (instead of 5.1 mode) could crash.
3. NEW: Added XML import / export of notes (in MPL format).
4. NEW: Added the ability to organize notes by keyword.

14.0.90 (10/26/2009)

1. Fixed: WAVE/AIFF plugin did not show ID3v2 tags in tag format dump.
2. Changed: Changed WAV/AIFF input plugin option "Do not write tags to WAV/AIFF files" to "Write tags to WAVE/AIFF files" with default set to false.
3. Fixed: Media Center 14 Service could generate a shutdown error when closing the program on Windows 7.
4. Fixed: A few features were not available (only applies to build 89).
5. Internal: Revised how redirects are handled when loading Internet resources, so that form post data is preserved across the redirect.
6. Fixed: A few store fields could show as user fields in the 'Manage Library Fields' dialog.
7. Fixed: Ripping with concurrent ripping disabled could output big endian WAV files instead of little endian files ("white noise" problem).
8. Changed: It's possible to sort a Category in pane view by 'Number of Files'.
9. Fixed: Sorting specified on a per-category basis for a view was not being honored when viewing thumbnails.
10. Fixed: Wavpack files could have import / playback issues.
11. Fixed: Random sorting did not work properly in the panes or Theater View.
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

SiGuy

• Recent member
Re: Media Center 14.0.101 -- Available Here
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2009, 09:06:07 pm »

Confirm fix for DPI Aware in Win7.  Thanks for the quick understanding & solution!

vagskal

« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2009, 01:29:48 am »

I confirm that the glitch with the Tag window I reported (http://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?topic=54793.msg372764#msg372764) seems fixed. Thanks!

Another glitch I forgot to mention was this:
1. Open a pane view and open the Tag Window.
2. Select a track and the tags for that tag are shown in the Tag window
3. Right click on the track and choose a link (Track on AMG, for example). A new window opens with the link, but the Tag window is empty (showing only "no files selected") making it impossible to change the tags when in the new window.

I seem to remember that the behaviour in previous versions of MC14 was to keep the display of the track in the Tag window when opening a link in a new window and therefore I hope it is correct to call this report a bug report and not a feature request.

morrison

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2009, 04:47:01 am »

If I listen to music (mp3, without conversion) by the client MС, while working on the server via RDP with the standard views with a large number of files - play on the client was suspended at the moment of transition between views (and if used my home usb dac - I have heavy sound glithes). Server system shows a full load one core at coreduo 2,13, and at the time of sound termination on client - a big load of the second core. This machine is not have buggy antivirus and the like.
Back to build 96 - playback is not interrupted. I will remain on this version..

JimH

• Administrator
  • Where did I put my teeth?
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2009, 08:22:26 am »

...(and if used my home usb dac - I have heavy sound glithes).
Go to our wiki, link above, and search for "Audiophile".  Follow the link to DAC settings.

Sheugel

• World Citizen
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2009, 03:23:08 pm »

4. NEW: User specified sorting is possible in 3D views.
Yes! Thanks to the JRiver Team. I use Media Center only for audio (for the moment) and I can tell it's the best and most complete audio player out there, by far.

Qythyx

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2009, 07:40:24 pm »

Can you give us any hints on when we can expect the Library Server auto sync feature?

Every once in a while I'll forget to sync my changes back to my server when I shut down my player and I groan knowing that that means my daily play stats weren't remembered so I'll be playing the exact same tracks tomorrow that I played today.

HiFiTubes

« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2009, 11:49:31 pm »

3. NEW: CD burning now works in data mode as well as audio mode with data coming over library server.

This is huge, thanks.

HTPC4ME

• LIFE IS A RADIO... CRANK IT UP TO 11!
« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2009, 12:16:38 am »

any one experiencing right click glitch in this version? songs will play and i'll try to right click on one of the songs in playing now, and nothing pops up, also when hovering over songs no info shows,

then when i try to 5 star the song it wont 5 star, But when i bring my mouse outside of jriver and left click on the icon on the taskbar then the right clicks work and the rating will work as well!?!?

also when i leave jriver window and click on desktop, or another window then go back to jriver it will not go ontop, so i have to click on icon on taskbar then it will work again. no locks up though or errors, just the stay on top\ right clicking and rating wont work unless i click on the jriver icon on taskbar.

RandyP

• World Citizen
  • Notre Dame
« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2009, 02:27:57 pm »

If you play a WMV file and try to set its properties afterwards, when you exit the program the following message appears:

I was in Panes/Details to start play, then pressed Stop and changed a field using the Pane. If I make changes before playing the WMV, the changes are properly stored and no error message appears.

RandyP

• World Citizen
  • Notre Dame
« Reply #10 on: November 20, 2009, 02:46:40 pm »

WMV Acceleration under XP x64 ---

Fixed: Tools / Options / Playback / DirectShow / "Use WMV Accelerator..." no longer enabled during installation.

Open: With WMV acceleration turned on, after about 30 seconds of playback, entire system locks and the only option is turning power off.

Intel Core2 CPU X6800 @ 2.93GHz
NV4_DISP, 1600x1200, 32 bits/pixel, 60 Hz
WinXP-5.02.3790 Service Pack 2

RandyP

• World Citizen
  • Notre Dame
« Reply #11 on: November 20, 2009, 03:43:28 pm »

"Rename, Move & Copy Files"

1. When using the Most Recent context menu item to repeatedly perform "Update database...", all fields retain most recent setting, except for the action combo box which reverts to "Rename ..."

2. After doing step 1 (for files moved outside of MC) in Panes/Details view, the small Image Missing icon doesn't refresh until you scroll the view (mouse wheel, etc)

rjm

« Reply #12 on: November 20, 2009, 04:05:31 pm »

WMV Acceleration under XP x64 ---

Fixed: Tools / Options / Playback / DirectShow / "Use WMV Accelerator..." no longer enabled during installation.

Open: With WMV acceleration turned on, after about 30 seconds of playback, entire system locks and the only option is turning power off.

Interesting. I saw a consistent wmv crash a while ago that I did not report. I found my system would blue screen after building about 100 wmv thumbnails. If I stopped thumbnail building after about 80 thumbs and then restarted thumbnail building all was ok. I assumed a possible video driver bug based on the blue screen message. Never thought it might be related to MC's wmv acceleration option, which I had turned on.

RandyP

• World Citizen
  • Notre Dame
« Reply #13 on: November 20, 2009, 04:44:38 pm »

If I stopped thumbnail building after about 80 thumbs and then restarted thumbnail building all was ok.
I also noted this in the current general release a couple weeks ago, when first posting this bug. As of this build (101), I was able to see a few hundred thumbnails being built. After that looked OK, I started the play that bombed.

It may be worth noting: in the current general release, the WMV Accelerator bug caused a serious nightmare: my user profile got corrupted. That doesn't seem to happen with 101, either. I was able to successfully reboot (although I experienced sluggish performance until rebooted a second time).

esspii

« Reply #14 on: November 21, 2009, 09:37:04 am »

This version seems relatively more stable, yes, but still crashes regularly whilst playing avi videos, or mp3's, especially while changing screens whilst playing.
I've gone back to version 12 which is rock stable, until 14 settles down.

morrison

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #15 on: November 22, 2009, 07:05:09 am »

Go to our wiki, link above, and search for "Audiophile".  Follow the link to DAC settings.
Thanks Jim, the enable of "flush device buffers" really helped me with my DAC, in the fight against sound glitches.

Bibo

• Recent member
« Reply #16 on: November 23, 2009, 07:35:53 am »

Morrison,

Is this "flash device buffer" a feature of your card driver? It might be useful to me, but I have not found anything related in MC.
Thanks

HTPC4ME

« Reply #17 on: November 23, 2009, 08:37:58 am »

went back to previous version all my issues are fixed.

JimH

• Administrator
« Reply #18 on: November 23, 2009, 08:51:39 am »

This is probably a driver problem.

morrison

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #19 on: November 24, 2009, 10:20:09 am »

Morrison,

Is this "flash device buffer" a feature of your card driver? It might be useful to me, but I have not found anything related in MC.
Thanks

I thinks this is MC feature. Now, if the sound is lost due to server overload, pause helps restore sound (dropping buffers). Previously its required to stop playback.

d_pert

• Galactic Citizen
  • I love music and great audio!
« Reply #20 on: November 24, 2009, 10:02:16 pm »

The above image shows a strange 'creeping' dark band moving behind the transport controls. This happens to me in Noire Glass only. I'm running Win7x64, with MS issue Nvidia 8600 GTS. No other graphics problems in any programs. By 'creeping', I mean that it grows from the right-most point as shown, extending over the to left boundary ... growing as I move my mouse around the transport control area ... intermittently. Not sure how to make it start ... just happens eventually.
Derek Pert
(Windows 11 Pro x64 / 32GB RAM)

JimH

• Administrator
« Reply #21 on: November 25, 2009, 07:41:46 am »

No DVD sound posts split to a new thread.

RandyP

• World Citizen
  • Notre Dame
« Reply #22 on: November 25, 2009, 11:13:59 am »

This is probably a driver problem.
New driver fixed BSOD with WMV acceleration enabled. Thank you.

RandyP

• World Citizen
  • Notre Dame
« Reply #23 on: November 25, 2009, 03:15:50 pm »

This is present in .101, but was not present in .084:

Start a WMV. Double-click title bar to make it full-screen. Adjust volume, then move mouse to center of screen.

Control panel at top remains visible indefinitely. You must now left-click in the view in order for the control panel to disappear. Previously, it disappeared when the mouse moved away, after a timeout.

Ghettorat

• Recent member
« Reply #24 on: November 25, 2009, 04:34:12 pm »

^^^^ I also have that problem. A lot of times I have to restart a movie completely for the top bar to fade away in fullscreen video.

HTPC4ME

« Reply #25 on: November 25, 2009, 04:39:18 pm »

BEEN WATCHING THESE POSTS. I'M STILL ON OLD VERSION WITH NO ISSUES, SAFE TO SAY NO ONE ELSE IS GETTING THE RIGHT CLICK GLITCHES?

Sorry for caps.

AoXoMoXoA

• I am a kangaroo . . . . no, really!
« Reply #26 on: November 27, 2009, 09:45:38 am »

The Right-Click MRU menu appears to have been abbreviated at some point recently, instead of showing i.e. "Locate: on disc, external" or "Locate: on disc, inside Media Center" it now simply shows "LOCATE" with no details.  
Please revert to full description as it is more clear.
. . . the game is rigged

Sauzee

« Reply #27 on: November 27, 2009, 06:31:18 pm »

If you play a WMV file and try to set its properties afterwards, when you exit the program the following message appears:

I was in Panes/Details to start play, then pressed Stop and changed a field using the Pane. If I make changes before playing the WMV, the changes are properly stored and no error message appears.

This happens too for tagging video files. Tags ok before playing, but not after playing.

that_stevens_guy

• Recent member
« Reply #28 on: November 28, 2009, 11:17:38 am »

I tried out the Dolby Digital output with my Logitech Z5500... I know nothing about sound itself, but I couldn't really tell the difference between the Dolby Digital output and the automatic Pro Logic decoding the receiver can do. And I didn't like how I had no software volume control, my receiver was only on 2 bars and shaking the house whilst in that mode... it seems to bypass the sound cards volume control somehow, I run my system over SPDIF for MJ at the moment.

I really wish there was the option to remove the album title/year from the... panes view it might be, I prefer how in Media Jukebox you have a long list of ordered files and you can set Large Thumbnails. It was much more appealing in my opinion. But it is each to their own I suppose. (I might post an image of the layout I like to achieve)

It might also be nice to get some playback control icons on the Windows 7 Peek window, other programs are using this feature now and I suppose some might find it handy. Maybe the ability to utilise the right click options for this new task bar also.

I reformatted my PC to install Windows 7 x64 Ultimate.  I figured I might try MC14 out.

Here is the layout I have grown to love, but can't achieve in MC:
http://i47.tinypic.com/n5h8k7.jpg

gappie

« Reply #29 on: November 28, 2009, 11:22:37 am »

And I didn't like how I had no software volume control, my receiver was only on 2 bars and shaking the house whilst in that mode... it seems to bypass the sound cards volume control somehow, I run my system on SPDIF on the default stereo output for MJ at the moment.

click on the small speaker icon in mc and choose internal volume. ignore the (audio only), because that is not true anymore.
does that help?

:)
gab

mark_h

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #30 on: November 29, 2009, 04:30:47 am »

Export Playlists is broken.

For a couple of years I've been exporting playlists, both txt and mpl format, to do external processing before reimporting the new information back into MC.

I've just upgraded to MC14 and noticed a problem with exports.  They no longer honour the view sorting options.  For example, my export views are sorted by Artist, Album, Track # so that all exported data is delivered with all tracks from the same album by the same artists in order and I can process one album at a time by simply reading the file until the album artist/album details change.  But I notice that the exported data is now sorted ONLY by album name (and then apparently randomly) which means that albums of the same name, but by different artists, are being mixed together and breaking all my scripts.  

View being used is Album Details

Could this be fixed please as this is a major issue for me and I now regret upgrading.

Cheers,

Mark

kamiller42

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #31 on: November 29, 2009, 01:50:28 pm »

Strange things with mem usage. I installed 101 before Thanksgiving on my 7/24 XP home server. I left for Thanksgiving vacation, came back, checked mem usage, and it said 530MB! So, I clicked the minimized program in the task bar to verify version number, and the mem usage dropped to 22MB.

Anything to worry about here?

jevpro

« Reply #32 on: November 29, 2009, 06:34:04 pm »

Hello, I had installed 14.0.96 and worked fine on Windows 7. Now I updated to 14.0.101 and does not work. I have the following message:

"MC has been installed for another OS. Please, install MC again"

Could you help me?

Thanks.

JimH

• Administrator
« Reply #33 on: November 29, 2009, 06:43:01 pm »

Hello, I had installed 14.0.96 and worked fine on Windows 7. Now I updated to 14.0.101 and does not work. I have the following message:

"MC has been installed for another OS. Please, install MC again"
Try uninstalling and re-installing.

It's probably not a good idea to use your e-mail address as your forum user name.  I'll change it.

jevpro

« Reply #34 on: November 29, 2009, 07:29:54 pm »

Thank you. I will try.

P.S. There is a problem with my account. In fact, my user name is "JEVPRO". I specifyed not to publish mi e-mail address and I cannot enter my account with the password I'd chosen.

JimH

• Administrator
« Reply #35 on: November 29, 2009, 07:50:01 pm »

Your username is the e-mail address.  I just changed the name displayed on the forum.

jevpro

« Reply #36 on: November 30, 2009, 04:31:10 am »

Thanks a lot for the user name.

Regarding MC 14, I uninstalled and re-installed both, 101 and 96, but I keep on having the same message “MC has been installed for another OS. Please re-install it again”.

To summarize: I updated my PC from Vista to Windows 7 a few days a go. At the end of the updating process there was a message warning me that MC 14 had been installed for another OS. Windows asked me then if I wanted to use Vista or XP settings in order to make MC 14 work properly. Y said “yes”, and everything went ok.

MC14 worked perfectly well until I updated it to .101. I had the same message again, in which Windows asked me if I wanted to change into Vista or XP settings, I said “yes” like the previous time, but for some reason it does not work this onc. MC14 does not open at all and instead, I have the same message, even after having uninstalled and re-installed .96.

I am thinking of restoring my PC, unless you have a better idea…

Thanks a lot.

JimH

• Administrator
« Reply #37 on: November 30, 2009, 06:41:01 am »

Regarding MC 14, I uninstalled and re-installed both, 101 and 96, but I keep on having the same message “MC has been installed for another OS. Please re-install it again”.

To summarize: I updated my PC from Vista to Windows 7 a few days a go. At the end of the updating process there was a message warning me that MC 14 had been installed for another OS. Windows asked me then if I wanted to use Vista or XP settings in order to make MC 14 work properly. Y said “yes”, and everything went ok.

MC14 worked perfectly well until I updated it to .101. I had the same message again, in which Windows asked me if I wanted to change into Vista or XP settings, I said “yes” like the previous time, but for some reason it does not work this onc. MC14 does not open at all and instead, I have the same message, even after having uninstalled and re-installed .96.
Turn any Windows "compatibility" settings off.  Use "New Topic" (upper right corner) to start a new topic on this problem.  This thread is for bugs.

jevpro

« Reply #38 on: November 30, 2009, 08:46:05 am »

It works!

Thank you very much.

P.S. I'm sorry abot the topic. I am new to the forum.

JimH

• Administrator
« Reply #39 on: November 30, 2009, 08:49:43 am »

It's not a problem.  You're welcome.  And welcome to the forum.

RandyP

• World Citizen
  • Notre Dame
« Reply #40 on: November 30, 2009, 12:51:32 pm »

If you play a WMV file and try to set its properties afterwards, when you exit the program the following message appears...
More info: you can't Shift+Delete a WMV file within MC after playing it, nor can you delete it from Windows Explorer. MC must be stopped to proceed.

RandyP

• World Citizen
  • Notre Dame
« Reply #41 on: December 01, 2009, 09:34:46 am »

After updating the video driver, the problem occurs less frequently. However, I have had two total system locks over the weekend, one of which corrupted my user profile again. Since turning WMV Accel off again, I have no further lockups.

JimH

• Administrator
« Reply #42 on: December 01, 2009, 09:51:30 am »

...  Please post bugs here.  Please start a new thread for anything requiring discussion.  Non-bug posts will be deleted or moved.
Pages: [1]   Go Up