INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Unable to find JRiver email -- have an issue regarding paying for upgrade?  (Read 735 times)

Wheelerb52

• Recent member

I have recently returned to using MC and d/l MC13 from INTERACT.  When I click on the upgrade button ($24.98 to upgrade to MC14) one of the options is PayPal.  The reason I use PayPal personally is that I do NOT ever disclose my credit card information to anyone online, regardless of security assurances.  Okay, fine.  The problem is that when I go to PayPal and try to pay, it states that JRiver will not take "e-check" or electronic bank transfer, my chosen method of PayPal payment.  I want the MC14 upgrade.  My question is, if I can't use PayPal for a bank transfer, and don't want to use my credit card to do so, where in the name of all that's holy is an email address for JRiver that I can "send" money to via PayPal's ability to send money to anyone, anywhere with an email address, and (hopefully) then be given an unlock/registration code to use for MC14 which I have downloaded?

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: Unable to find JRiver email -- have an issue regarding paying for upgrade?
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2009, 08:58:33 am »

I'm sorry, but we can only accept credit card or Paypal.  However, you can probably deposit enough money in your Paypal account to make it work.  Please see their web site for details.
Pages: [1]   Go Up