INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 2 part Question. Plugin & Tagging  (Read 1693 times)

drc

• World Citizen
2 part Question. Plugin & Tagging
« on: December 10, 2009, 10:06:42 am »

1.  Anyone know where to find a plug-in called:  Smoke?  I downloaded the plug-in, but didn't save it...switched over to Windows 7 and I have not been able to find it since.

2.  Can MC-14 be configured to read 2digit track #'s from the File Name?

I have all Tracks saved as double digits (for ex, 01, 02, 03) in the fie name using a string: [$num(%track%,2) - %title%].

The problem comes when I update filename from the title it reverts back to a single digit...would like to keep it all the same.

Thanks for any assistance.

HTPC4ME

• Citizen of the Universe
  • LIFE IS A RADIO... CRANK IT UP TO 11!
Re: 2 part Question. Plugin & Tagging
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2009, 10:51:48 am »

what does smoke do?

marko

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2009, 12:24:43 pm »

I've never heard of a 'Smoke' plugin either?

As for the track numbers, MC always displays track numbers as single digits. When using the "rename move and copy files" tool to rename files using the track # field, MC will automatically pad the number to two digits.

If you want to force MC to display 2 digit track numbers internally, you can do that quite easily:
  • Right click on a list column header and choose the "Add expression column" option
  • Fill the name field with "Track #"
  • Paste the blue text into the expression field: padnumber([track #],2)
  • Press OK. Job done.

-marko

drc

• World Citizen
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2009, 02:01:54 pm »

Thanks for the reply on renaming tracks...

I'm 99% sure the plugin was called Smoke... I downloaded the plugin and it worked in MC-14...

What did it do?  almost everything... it would give you a 3 part layout of your album art, History of the album/track...how many times it was played, etc... It would allow you to jump from Big art to little and website support...

I think where i found this was while searching Doof plugin...there's some group attached to specific plugins developed or under development for MC...  can't get back to it...and for someone that has a backup of almost everything...it never occurred to me i would not be able to find it...

Thanks any way.
Pages: [1]   Go Up