INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Reference Recordings  (Read 1368 times)

alebena

Reference Recordings
« on: December 18, 2009, 02:40:40 pm »

I finally kind of updated my MC 14 by deinstalling the version 72 and installing the new version on the pay section which is up to 96.  I really wanted to install version 111 but the installation process locks up every single time.  Even after I have implemented every recommendation on the post.  I new to this blogging stuff so I can't find my former post but at any rate I am kind of updated.

Well I know can read the Reference Recordings as when I import it now goes to the Playlist Recently Imported and from their I modify the tags and it goes into my GENRE assignment.  Great!!! My last issue is that it doesn't let me install a cover at.  I have tried every which way (from file, from internet, from whatever). 

Any suggestions.  The Reference Recording issue is HR-109 and its called The Hot Club of San Francisco.

The sound I do get via ASIO and its amazing.  I want the final piece to my puzzle which is the cover art.

By the way I have installed over 300 albums and Cover Arts of CD and High Resolution Media in the MC14 but I can not seem to be able to install this one??????

Thanks

Adrian

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: Reference Recordings
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2009, 02:43:30 pm »

I split this from another unrelated thread.  You can use "New Topic" in the upper right to start a thread.
Pages: [1]   Go Up