INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Ipod nano 8gb, mc14, windows 7 64git, is this a good combo?  (Read 1833 times)

tcman41

• Citizen of the Universe
  • Sound Surfing!
Ipod nano 8gb, mc14, windows 7 64git, is this a good combo?
« on: December 26, 2009, 10:00:08 am »

I bought my mom an Ipod 8Gb nano about 2 years ago and remember sucessfully syncing it to MC13 which was on XP and adding on a bunch of tunes for her.  :)

Here it is now almost 2 years later, and her Ipod data got messed up or something and I need to delete the old stuff and add new tunes on for her.  ;)

I am now running Windows 7 64 bit and the latest version of MC14, plugged the Nano 8gb in last night and MC14 is not finding the device.  ::)

I have since loaded onto my computer the 64bit version of I-Tunes, to say that it is the worst software ever written is an understatement, absolutely horrid interface, cant tell whats
being uploaded or not, only comes up when it wants to, keeps trying to install drivers for something, stupid ass questions about over writing or not over writing stuff all ready on the ipod, etc.  >:(

I can't stand I-Tunes, I need MC14 to see my Nano 8gb, is there something I can do to make this happen?  ?

Thanks
TC

JimH

• Administrator
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: Ipod nano 8gb, mc14, windows 7 64git, is this a good combo?
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2009, 10:04:44 am »

What build of MC14 are you using?  118 is at the top of the MC14 board.

Apple keeps moving things around to keep their customers from using other software.

tcman41

• Sound Surfing!
Re: Ipod nano 8gb, mc14, windows 7 64git, is this a good combo?
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2009, 10:21:55 am »

What build of MC14 are you using?  118 is at the top of the MC14 board.

Apple keeps moving things around to keep their customers from using other software.

I am running 14.0.111, downloaded 118 and it's working now, deleted i-tunes immediately, lol.
TC  :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up