INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Confirm File Move Does Not Work Properly  (Read 973 times)

Serge

Confirm File Move Does Not Work Properly
« on: July 02, 2002, 09:27:22 pm »

Why?

It takes a lot of clicks to get through this dialog box.

The problem started with upgrade to MJ 8

lee269

RE:Confirm File Move Does Not Work Properly
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2002, 11:30:22 pm »

Serge

Me too. I described what is happening to me in more detail in my previous thread 'Emusic File Renaming'. It seemed to start in 8.0.315. Ive tried all upgrades up to 8.0.316, and uninstall/reinstall to no effect.

lee269

Nikolay

• Citizen of the Universe
  • Former CTO, JRiver, Inc.
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2002, 05:37:34 am »

Are you checking "Don't ask me again (use same answer)" and then making your choice?

Thanks.

-Matt

Serge

« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2002, 06:15:20 am »

Yep. Immediately after this 'Confirm Move' dialog box appears on screen, it becomes inactive (a title bar becomes grey . . . you know what I mean), then checking 'Don't Ask Me' or pressing any button is almost impossible.

Увы!

lee269

« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2002, 09:04:10 am »

Exactly the same for me. I see a dialog flash up and then disappear, to quick to see what it is. It seems like this 'active' dialog might go behind file properties, leaving confirm file move on top but not the active dialog. After that clicking on any confirm file move button/check box doesnt do anything. If you click repeatedly on the check box it will eventually check itself, then repeated clicks on the buttons will eventually seem to work.

lee269

lee269

« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2002, 09:14:32 am »

Update: Problem still exists in 8.0.317. I think the 'hidden' dialog is the Saving... one. Its almost like it starts saving before asking what you want to do with the files. Although after interminable clicking on confirm file move it does save them in the right place.

lee269
Pages: [1]   Go Up