INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: My own cancelation problems  (Read 1913 times)

nsblues

• Recent member
My own cancelation problems
« on: February 19, 2010, 12:12:44 pm »

Hello,

I signed up for the Performer Store on the 12 day free trial and thought I had canceled my subscription within the 12 days by switching the subscription type back to Purchase Only Subscription and even had a subscription changed dialog (It would have been helpful if there was some sort of counter on when the trial was over or even a better place to see account transaction besides music purchases).

This was yesterday February 18th.  Today, I see a pre-authorization for $15.99 on my debit card.  I would like the charges reversed.

Also, I went back to the Account button in the performer store to see what subscription plan I am on and it is still has "Portable" ticked. Twice I have tried to change subscription to Purchase Only and when I come back it is on Portable.

Since this is a pay service, it would be nice to have a better control panel to manage the subscription functions of the account.

Anyway, back to my second paragraph.  I tried to cancel in what I though was the 12 day trial, so I'd like my charges reversed.

Thanks,

Cyprian Alexzander

JohnT

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: My own cancelation problems
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2010, 12:15:14 pm »

We'll take care of it.  Sorry about the hassle.
John Thompson, JRiver Media Center

nsblues

• Recent member
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2010, 12:47:32 am »

Thanks  :)

nsblues

• Recent member
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2010, 12:49:55 am »

How long does it take for the refund to appear?  Sometimes my bank can screw things up, so I need to keep on top of them.

Thanks,

Cyprian Alexzander

JohnT

• Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2010, 04:03:22 pm »

If this doesn't appear by the end of the day, please let us know.  Credits are processed manually and may take a little longer to appear on your statement, than an automated charge.

Thanks,
John
John Thompson, JRiver Media Center

nsblues

• Recent member
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2010, 05:33:50 pm »

Everything is good and the refund has appeared!

I appreciate how JRiver stands behind their products and that's why I recommend them to friends.  The software is well designed and Performer Store is also a good value.

Thanks,

Cyprian Alexzander
Pages: [1]   Go Up