INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Artist > Album  (Read 1840 times)

krazykiwiboy

• Recent member
Artist > Album
« on: February 27, 2010, 07:47:30 pm »

Hi - new to this but cant find an answer.

I'm using the view by selecting "Audio" from the menu pane on the left, then opening an artist.
The top pane then shows the coverart thumbnails.
My question is, how do I list these in order of release date left to right?
I cant see a way of changing the order in which they are listed.  Seems to be by first to last imported.

Hope someone doesn't mind pointing me to the obvious answer (as Im sure there is one!)

Cheers
Peter ?

MrC

• Citizen of the Universe
  • Your life is short. Give me your money.
Re: Artist > Album
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2010, 08:51:39 pm »

You mean, like this screenshot?

Customize the view and save it as a copy.  See next screenshot.

Then, after you've saved the view, type-select to navigate to the artist of choice.  Hover the mouse over the icon, and then select Date.  It will drill down into the Artist, listing by Date.
The opinions I express represent my own folly.

krazykiwiboy

• Recent member
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2010, 09:42:22 pm »

Excellent! - Hey thanks for that.  Didn't realise the "Audio" and then "Artist>Album" were seperate views.  So to get the "Audio" view listed alphabetically and then Artist>Album listed by date was confusing me.

Thanks again.
Fantastic program.

gvanbrunt

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • MC Nerd
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2010, 11:54:12 am »

Along those same lines, I use an expression to show Year - Artist. Usefull for those who don't know what an album cover looks like for an album (WAF). Small change but pretty handy.

bernacj21

« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2010, 12:09:52 am »

Excellent! - Hey thanks for that.  Didn't realise the "Audio" and then "Artist>Album" were seperate views.  So to get the "Audio" view listed alphabetically and then Artist>Album listed by date was confusing me.

Thanks again.
Fantastic program.

Well, I agree with that. They have crated an excellent program. Something that you can easily find what song you want to play on by the view listed alphabetically and then an artist. They are all great in making a program like that.
Pages: [1]   Go Up