INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Why was my post removed re: Error: Unexpected failure...  (Read 513 times)

NewAlias

• Recent member
Why was my post removed re: Error: Unexpected failure...
« on: June 30, 2002, 02:33:14 am »

What's wrong with you people at MJ?  I posted about a serious flaw in your 8.x software, use an alias that some clown named JimH didn't like, and my post gets removed.  I posted again asking why, and that post in turn gets removed.

Is this the policy of the so-called moderators?  To silence those paying customers with legitimate problems because you either don't like the wording or the guy's friggen alias?  For cryin out loud!

Well MJ, you people drew first blood, not me.  You have what I consider serious issues with your new upgrade, and IMHO it is totally unstable and not ready for prime time.  Worse, it's dreadfully clear you all are using the good old M$ tactic of releasing a product obviously in its beta form to the public, for the unsuspection "joe" to test for you.  Fine.

I will take my concerns and complaints to Usenet, where I will be heard by the masses.  Like I said, you people drew first blood here.  Thanks for nothing.

BTW, I have switched back to v7.2, because version 8.x simply does **not** work!!

NewAlias
Pages: [1]   Go Up