INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Playlists and purchases  (Read 1475 times)

chirpp

• World Citizen
Playlists and purchases
« on: March 12, 2010, 11:22:14 am »

I would like to use Performer store but there are a few things I would like to see that it can do. 

First, I no longer see playlists like it used to have. I really like that feature in Rhapsody so I can just pick a genre/category and choose some lists from that category and listen.  If I like the list or some of the tunes, I can buy or do whatever.

Second – how do you buy songs from a playlist?  I can download artists and albums without issue. However, once I add items to a playlist I cannot buy all of the songs in a playlist.  I would need to go to each individual artist and buy it that way.

Any thoughts?

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: Playlists and purchases
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2010, 11:27:56 am »

Assuming you mean the Performer Store in MC14, you're right.  Something broke.  The Radio link isn't working.  We'll get it fixed as soon as possible.

You can select any artist, then choose Artist Radio.  It plays the one you've selected and similar artists.  The link is under the photo of the artist.

Thanks for considering using it.

chirpp

• World Citizen
Re: Playlists and purchases
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2010, 12:59:21 pm »

yes Performer store within MC.  I guess I thought before there was an area for playlists as well. I guess the only app I have used before is Rhapsody and that is what I am basing this on. Within Rhapsody is a radio section, as well as a playlist section. So users submit playlists and can share them.  Examples are: Best of the 80's (pop 80's tunes) or Some laid back tunes (blues, slow country, etc). So I understand the similar artist but not sure that is quite it.  Yes a playlist could do that but I guess to me these are more theme orientated so they cover artists that may have created similar music or feel in music but are totally different elsewhere.

How about the ability to purchase via my playlist I create?
Pages: [1]   Go Up