INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Bug After Upgrading > 14.121  (Read 1281 times)

Absolution

Bug After Upgrading > 14.121
« on: March 17, 2010, 05:58:06 pm »

This is a repost in its own thread - to attract maybe some more attention.
I've had a bug since upgrading from 14.121. The next version I could find was 14.130 and since that upgrade (and all upgrades since), I've had this VERY annoying bug.

After launching the program, I continiously get two error messages that won't go away ever. The two processes seem to keep crashing or something.
I've tried deleting my library, but that doesn't have an effect. Any reinstall won't work - the only thing that works is downgrading to 14.121. Windows event viewer doesn't show any events in software/system. I would have thought the bug would have been fixed by now, but I guess not (thought it could have been a major bug and it really makes the program unusable). So - some change between version 14.121 and 14.130 has caused this bug.

Error messages:
http://game-deception.org/mediacenter14bug.jpg

Specs:
Windows 7 x64
Intel Core i7 860/MSI P55-GD65
ATI HD 4890 (latest drivers)

Also, whenever I'm running mediacenter14, it causes some other windows' text to blink and is really annoying. As for that bug, I can't comment really since I haven't been upgrade to the latest version yet.

Edit: Problem solved by deleting the virtual store folder as found in other threads.

Matt

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Shoes gone again!
Re: Bug After Upgrading > 14.121
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2010, 07:01:36 pm »

Like other reports, this is caused by installing a "bad" version of the software.
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center
Pages: [1]   Go Up