INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Stop album cover rotated view  (Read 1928 times)

audio-odyssey

• Recent member
Stop album cover rotated view
« on: March 17, 2010, 08:59:18 pm »

How can I make the album cover art in theater view not rotate?  I don't like how it distorts the cover art.  Would rather have a "straight ahead" view of the album covers.

gappie

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: Stop album cover rotated view
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2010, 05:19:17 pm »

you cant. and i agree 100% that it would look better 'staight ahead'. i know enough people like how it looks, but for me this 3d rotation stuff looks like some kid cut of pieces from my coverart, i miss the horizon and the 3d eyes. the cover is the art, and the rotation disturbs it. one would not do that with a van Gogh  ;) i actually think it could be bound to how it is set in standard view. when one sets a vizualization in standard view it shows up that way in Theater View also. just not when you set it for coverart and its options.

:)
gab

edit.. to be more precise. when one looks to an image (or movie) one sees it from the point the camara stood, when rotating the images that point disappears in the computer. the perspectives get disrupted. when someone is watching a movie, or some photographs he will do that straight in front and not with a 30 degree angle. but that is what happens with the coverart. and the cheaper the place i choose (its a theater, so the bigger the angle) the worse the effect.

audio-odyssey

• Recent member
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2010, 08:02:52 pm »

How can we suggest this for a future release?  Would like the option to select "head on" album cover views.  I do like the reflection that appears below the album covers though.  Would like to keep those.

gappie

« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2010, 11:50:54 am »

since apparently cover art got less important in thv in mc 15 ill bump this thread hoping that those that care about cover art get an option to see the cover as it is. when i want to see the cover in an angle ill turn my screen my self

thank you

gab

boydn

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2010, 12:31:58 am »

I would agree that there should be an option for which way to view the art

gappie

« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2010, 11:08:35 am »

an option, or just follow the settings made for visualization in standard view. when you choose a viz there it follows you into thv, why not the setting how to show cover art?

gab

gappie

« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2010, 12:20:01 pm »

to be more clear, its about the playing now window.
i think this looks ugly

this is better

of course flat would be even nicer. i did not take the time to scan the covers to get them messed up when i 'use' them.

gab
Pages: [1]   Go Up