INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: HTC HD2 just came out today. and i scooped it up. Just An FYI - No Sync Possible  (Read 1686 times)

HTPC4ME

• Citizen of the Universe
  • LIFE IS A RADIO... CRANK IT UP TO 11!

ive tried sync'n the phone manually as well but it doesnt show up? and when i try to auto detect it won't show up either... any ideas guys?

Thanks

jmone

• Administrator
  • I won! I won!

Im running the HD2 SW on an HD and it syncs fine.  See if this thread helps http://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?topic=56430.0
JRiver CEO Elect

HTPC4ME

that worked Nathan.. TY :)

i've finally got it all setup WOW what a Difference from the SPV C550. I'm really happy.

do you mind if  i ask how you are using it with JRiver?

what do you suggest i use here for programs to allow me to control jriver as a remote with the HD@, and also to be able to access all my file swhil ei'm away from home? i'd liek to be able to access all music pics and dvd's while on the road. are you doing this? what route have you found works the best?

Thanks Again :)

jmone

• Administrator
  • I won! I won!

I think the HD's are a very good WinMo device.

1) I sync to the SD Card using the connect as a "Disk Drive" option, quick and easy.  Also for me the best way to take music on the road (i sync as WMA).  I did do a few video transcodes using Handbrake but LOTR reall loses some punch on such a small screen!

2) RC - I'm using MC15 and love how you can browse, play, and control MC15 over WebServer
JRiver CEO Elect

HTPC4ME

so your not accessing your library away from home? is this not possible? like we can do with laptops and library server? so that we dont have to have any files on our phones and can have access to our large libraries?

thanks for info

jmone

• Administrator
  • I won! I won!

What you are after in the case is a WinMo compatable DLNA "renderer" that allows you to browse a DLNA server but then play it locally (eg like Plug Player can do for iTouch/Pod) - I tried a couple of these for "DLNA control point" sw but did not get far - you may have better luck - see this thread http://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?topic=56342.0
JRiver CEO Elect

HTPC4ME

awww ok. thanks :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up