INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: How to use CoreAVC?  (Read 10646 times)

Mr ChriZ

• Citizen of the Universe
  • :-D
How to use CoreAVC?
« on: March 28, 2010, 12:44:38 pm »

I've installed CoreAVC.  How do I make MC use it for MKV's?
It's continuing to use FFDShow.

Mr ChriZ

Re: How to use CoreAVC?
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2010, 01:15:29 pm »

CoreAVC hadn't installed itself properly.  I think it might have been an incompatability with Comodo Internet Security.
After a reinstall I had to select it as an 'Other Filter' in Media Center.
It now seems to be working.

Mr ChriZ

« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2010, 01:17:13 pm »

CoreAVC seems to spend a long time "Opening", during which nothing seems to happen...

Mr ChriZ

« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2010, 02:31:16 pm »

I followed Fibrits lead from this thread:
http://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?topic=56155.0

This resolved the slow opening times.

Things are now running smooth  :)

Mr ChriZ

« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2010, 07:07:11 am »

Well that worked fantastically...
till this morning.

AVI Splitter now refuses to work.  It plays audio, but no video  :(
This DirectShow/Codec stuff is a minefield.  I've no idea how the uninitiated, non techy type ever has the ability to watch anything!
I think DirectShow should have it's own subforum all of it's own...

Edit.
MC is using Nero Splitter for some reason, not Gabest, despite the fact AVI Splitter is selected still....

The Mastermind

• World Citizen
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2010, 07:13:57 am »

This DirectShow/Codec stuff is a minefield.  I've no idea how the uninitiated, non techy type ever has the ability to watch anything!
Ain't that the truth! Something works one day and the next, nothing.

Mr ChriZ

« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2010, 03:46:09 pm »

I'm completely baffled now...
I've practically tried everything trying to get Gabest to work again but it's not playing ball.
I've removed all Nero stuff.
MC Refuses to use the Gabest splitter.  It goes straight back to Haali, which is so slow.

Media Player Classic happily uses Haali with Core, and theres no delay at all....

gvanbrunt

• MC Beta Team
  • MC Nerd
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2010, 08:44:12 pm »

I'm sure you know, but from what I"ve heard this is from having different versions of Halli installed. MC is using the one that doesn't work, and MPC uses another one. I'm using Halli with no issues, but then again I use FFDShow for audio (and for some DXVA video which it now supports in Beta).

I'm using latest version of Halli with a Beta of FFDShow tryouts. Maybe that is the silver bullet? I'm also using those with Reclock.

Mr ChriZ

« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2010, 04:11:42 am »

Thanks Gvanbrunt.  I thought that might be the case too, but it wasn't the case here.
MPC was using 1.10.xx and MC was using 1.9

I managed to get MC using 1.10 but unfortunately problem continued.

Daydream

« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2010, 04:59:55 am »

MPC was using 1.10.xx and MC was using 1.9

This phrase is scary. Every time I hear it I wonder how on God's green Earth is that possible!?!? The filter can be in 1, 2, 15684, n+1 locations on a system. It can only be registered once, unless its CLSID chances, and I doubt very much that was the case from version 1.9 to 1.10. Or you did some really heavy custom work on your system (building decoding graphs by manually indicating paths to load filters). Anyways.

Grab Graphstudio and start troubleshooting like the pros :). Drop a file on it and see what gets loaded. Until you see the filters you want getting loaded automatically, the problem is not solved.

Mr ChriZ

« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2010, 07:03:57 am »

This phrase is scary. Every time I hear it I wonder how on God's green Earth is that possible!?!? The filter can be in 1, 2, 15684, n+1 locations on a system. It can only be registered once, unless its CLSID chances, and I doubt very much that was the case from version 1.9 to 1.10. Or you did some really heavy custom work on your system (building decoding graphs by manually indicating paths to load filters). Anyways.

I have to admit this confused me too.
I found that there were different versions of the filter in the %program files%\CCCP\filters directory to the %program files%\HAALI directory.
One of the programs appeared to be using one, the other the other.  I don't know how or why.  Haali only appeared once in MC's filter selection options.
In the end I copied the filters from one directory to the other (I can't remember which way).  This way at least they were both using the same filter, just in a different location.
I then tried both MPC and MC, and both played the files.  When double clicking the haali tray icons I could get the version number up and both were the same.
Unfortunatley MC just took forever to actually open the file, where as MPC opened it instantly...

I will try Graphstudio tonight.  I've been using GSpot, Insurgent, and some other one I found...

Yaobing

• Administrator
  • Dogs of the world unite!
« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2010, 08:32:30 am »

As Daydream stated, there should be only one version registered.  Programs do not normally use one that is not registered.  Therefore it is not necessary, and not recommended, to copy different versions from one location to another.  If MPC is indeed using a different version, there are some possible ways to do it.  MPC could be registering its own version as it runs, and return back to another version as the program exits.  Another way for it is to use an entirely private build, which does not even need to be registered with the system.  I believe MPC is using an internal version.

The version Haali Media Splitter installed with the latest CCCP installation is 1.9.42.1.  The latest available standalone version from Haali Media Splitter site is 1.10.120.15.  It is available at http://haali.su/mkv/.

With regard to using Gabest splitter, I have never tried it.  When you say MC refuse to use it, do you mean that you selected it in MC, but when playing a video it is not loaded?  Did you check in MC that it is still available for selection?  I ask because Haali Media Splitter's installation program has an option to disable Gabest splitter.  Could it have been disable without you noticing?
Yaobing Deng, JRiver Media Center

Mr ChriZ

« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2010, 08:52:42 am »

As Daydream stated, there should be only one version registered.  Programs do not normally use one that is not registered.  Therefore it is not necessary, and not recommended, to copy different versions from one location to another.  If MPC is indeed using a different version, there are some possible ways to do it.  MPC could be registering its own version as it runs, and return back to another version as the program exits.  Another way for it is to use an entirely private build, which does not even need to be registered with the system.  I believe MPC is using an internal version.

The version Haali Media Splitter installed with the latest CCCP installation is 1.9.42.1.  The latest available standalone version from Haali Media Splitter site is 1.10.120.15.  It is available here.

Thanks for the info on MPC.  For reference this is MCP that came with CCCP.  
I first of all used the Haali version that came with CCCP, then tried the version which you specified here, but both had the same results, before trying Gabest.

With regard to using Gabest splitter, I have never tried it.  When you say MC refuse to use it, do you mean that you selected it in MC, but when playing a video it is not loaded?  Did you check in MC that it is still available for selection?  I ask because Haali Media Splitter's installation program has an option to disable Gabest splitter.  Could it have been disable without you noticing?

On Sunday MC allowed me to select the gabest filter in other filters selection.  It is named "Avi splitter" and links to an ax file in "C:\Program Files\OpenSource AVI Splitter" - I checked this with GSpot.  It appears there is also an "AVI Splitter" which actually links to quartz.dll which is something different.
MC allowed me to play files using this absolutley fine.  
Between Sunday and Monday the only thing that I know I changed was to install a new version of FFDShow Tryouts standalone - not CCCP.
On Monday when I tried to load an MKV, "Avi Splitter" remained ticked but did not show up in the list of direct show filters when the file was playing, instead Nero Splitter was shown.  No video played, just audio.

Since then I've tried, uninstalling and reinstalling Gabest Avi splitter. To no avail.
I have noted that CCCP declares Gabest problematic and recommends disabling it.
I clicked no to this.
I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling CCCP after giving up on getting Gabest running again, in the hope of getting Haali working.  I guess this is why Haali for MC ended up back on 1.9.42.

I've also tried uninstalling the newer version of FFDShow...

In MC "Avi Splitter" remains selectable, and G-Spot does not see any problems with it.
I eventually removed Nero, MC automatically started using Haali instead, even though Haali's not selected.
It's like MC is no longer seeing Avi splitter as able to split these files.  I'm playing the same files.  A bunch of Disney Pixar short movies.

Yaobing

• Administrator
« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2010, 09:58:39 am »

I will take a look at Gabest.  It would be strange that it uses the name AVI Splitter for mkv files.  I would expect a Gabest MKV splitter.  If you select one that is called "AVI Splitter", (without any other words in the name), it most likely is Microsoft's AVI splitter and will only work on AVI files.  That is probably why you could not get it to work.

I just tested Haali.  The version included with CCCP is not good.  I am not sure how good it is for mkv, because I have never seen the problem of slow start - in other words, it works fine here.  However, it definitely is bad for mp4 playback.  When playing mp4 with that version of Haali Media Splitter, the audio and video are 10 seconds apart.  The standalone version directly from Haali site does not have such problem.

Yaobing

• Administrator
« Reply #14 on: March 30, 2010, 10:31:32 am »

Gabest splitter is called "Matroska Splitter".  I downloaded it from SourceForge at "Guliverkli2 inactive by clsid2".  It is a newer version than what you would find at "guliverkli beta by gabest, schultz_"

To select this filter in MC, you can either choose "Matroska Source" from "Source Filter" drop-down list, or "Matroska Splitter" from "Other Filters" drop-down list, but not both.

Mr ChriZ

« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2010, 12:02:21 pm »

Ah that's interesting. I'll give that a go.
I was getting it from here which must be an older version...
http://www.inmatrix.com/zplayer/formats/avi.shtml

Yaobing

• Administrator
« Reply #16 on: March 30, 2010, 12:34:19 pm »

Ah that's interesting. I'll give that a go.
I was getting it from here which must be an older version...
http://www.inmatrix.com/zplayer/formats/avi.shtml

That is Gabest AVI Splitter.  It is different from mkv splitter.  On the page I linked above, there are a bunch of different splitters - Matroska, AVI, MP4, Ogg, etc.

Mr ChriZ

« Reply #17 on: March 30, 2010, 01:51:52 pm »

Thanks Yaobing :-)

Well that worked in so much as I can now chose Gabest Matroska, which is great...
but it's still taking forever to open AND!

MC is playing the audio file from completely the wrong media file!!!
It's actually playing the Audio stream from the previous file in playing now!

For some reason the filters seem to have gone a bit crazy:
Filter Graph Info:

Filter 'ReClock Audio Renderer'
        CLSID: {9DC15360-914C-46B8-B9DF-BFE67FD36C6A}
        Host: c:\program files (x86)\reclock\reclock.ax
        Input Pin 'In'
            Connected to pin 'Out' of filter 'AC3Filter 0070'
            Major type MEDIATYPE_Audio  Sub type MEDIASUBTYPE_PCM, Format type FORMAT_WaveFormatEx

Filter 'Default DirectSound Device'
        CLSID: {79376820-07D0-11CF-A24D-0020AFD79767}
        Host: quartz.dll
        Input Pin 'Audio Input pin (rendered)'
            Connected to pin 'Out' of filter 'AC3Filter'
            Major type MEDIATYPE_Audio  Sub type MEDIASUBTYPE_PCM, Format type FORMAT_WaveFormatEx

Filter 'Video Mixing Renderer 9'
        CLSID: {51B4ABF3-748F-4E3B-A276-C828330E926A}
        Input Pin 'VMR Input0'
            Connected to pin 'Output' of filter 'CoreAVC Video Decoder'
            Major type MEDIATYPE_Video  Sub type MEDIASUBTYPE_YV12, Format type FORMAT_VideoInfo2
        Input Pin 'VMR Input1'

Filter 'AC3Filter'
        CLSID: {A753A1EC-973E-4718-AF8E-A3F554D45C44}
        Host: c:\program files (x86)\ac3filter\ac3filter.ax
        Input Pin 'In'
            Connected to pin 'Output' of filter 'JRiver Media Proxy Audio'
            Major type MEDIATYPE_Audio  Sub type Unknown GUID Name: {00002000-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Format type FORMAT_WaveFormatEx
        Output Pin 'Out'
            Connected to pin 'Audio Input pin (rendered)' of filter 'Default DirectSound Device'

Filter 'AC3Filter 0070'
        Input Pin 'In'
            Connected to pin 'Out' of filter 'ffdshow Audio Decoder'
        Output Pin 'Out'
            Connected to pin 'In' of filter 'ReClock Audio Renderer'

Filter 'CoreAVC Video Decoder'
        CLSID: {09571A4B-F1FE-4C60-9760-DE6D310C7C31}
        Host: c:\program files (x86)\corecodec\coreavc professional edition\coreavcdecoder.ax
        Input Pin 'Input'
            Connected to pin 'Output' of filter 'JRiver Media Proxy Video'
            Major type MEDIATYPE_Video  Sub type Unknown GUID Name: {31435641-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Format type FORMAT_MPEG2_VIDEO
        Output Pin 'Output'
            Connected to pin 'VMR Input0' of filter 'Video Mixing Renderer 9'
            Major type MEDIATYPE_Video  Sub type MEDIASUBTYPE_YV12, Format type FORMAT_VideoInfo2

Filter 'JRiver Media Proxy Audio'
        CLSID: {A4207487-E7D8-406B-9882-B66370DE2492}
        Host:
        Input Pin 'Input'
            Connected to pin 'English, AC3 5.1 384 Kbps (Audio 1)' of filter 'Matroska Splitter'
            Major type MEDIATYPE_Audio  Sub type Unknown GUID Name: {00002000-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Format type FORMAT_WaveFormatEx
        Output Pin 'Output'
            Connected to pin 'In' of filter 'AC3Filter'

Filter 'JRiver Media Proxy Video'
        Host:
        Input Pin 'Input'
            Connected to pin 'English, 720p BDRip -UNiT3D (Video 1)' of filter 'Matroska Splitter'
            Major type MEDIATYPE_Video  Sub type Unknown GUID Name: {31435641-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Format type FORMAT_MPEG2_VIDEO
        Output Pin 'Output'
            Connected to pin 'Input' of filter 'CoreAVC Video Decoder'

Filter 'ffdshow Audio Decoder'
        CLSID: {0F40E1E5-4F79-4988-B1A9-CC98794E6B55}
        Host: c:\program files (x86)\combined community codec pack\filters\ffdshow\ffdshow.ax
        Output Pin 'Out'
            Connected to pin 'In' of filter 'AC3Filter 0070'
        Input Pin 'In'
            Connected to pin 'English, Director's Commentary - 2.0 Vorbis @ 80 Kbps (Audio 2)' of filter 'Matroska Splitter'
            Major type MEDIATYPE_Audio  Sub type Unknown GUID Name: {8D2FD10B-5841-4A6B-8905-588FEC1ADED9}, Format type Unknown GUID Name: {8D2FD10B-5841-4A6B-8905-588FEC1ADED9}

Filter 'Matroska Splitter'
        CLSID: {149D2E01-C32E-4939-80F6-C07B81015A7A}
        Host: c:\program files (x86)\opensource avi splitter\matroskasplitter.ax
        Output Pin 'English, 720p BDRip -UNiT3D (Video 1)'
            Connected to pin 'Input' of filter 'JRiver Media Proxy Video'
        Output Pin 'English, AC3 5.1 384 Kbps (Audio 1)'
            Connected to pin 'Input' of filter 'JRiver Media Proxy Audio'
        Output Pin 'English, Director's Commentary - 2.0 Vorbis @ 80 Kbps (Audio 2)'
            Connected to pin 'In' of filter 'ffdshow Audio Decoder'
            Major type MEDIATYPE_Audio  Sub type Unknown GUID Name: {8D2FD10B-5841-4A6B-8905-588FEC1ADED9}, Format type Unknown GUID Name: {8D2FD10B-5841-4A6B-8905-588FEC1ADED9}
        Output Pin 'English, Subs (Subtitle 1)'
        Input Pin 'Input'
            Connected to pin 'Output' of filter 'K:\Media\Video\To be sorted\Pixar Short Movies\13 - Lifted.2007.720p.BluRay.AC3.x264\13 - Lifted.2007.720p.BluRay.AC3.x264.mkv'
            Major type MEDIATYPE_Stream  Sub type Unknown GUID Name: {1AC0BEBD-4D2B-45AD-BCEB-F2C41C5E3788}, Format type TIME_FORMAT_NONE

Filter 'K:\Media\Video\To be sorted\Pixar Short Movies\13 - Lifted.2007.720p.BluRay.AC3.x264\13 - Lifted.2007.720p.BluRay.AC3.x264.mkv'
        CLSID: {E436EBB5-524F-11CE-9F53-0020AF0BA770}
        Output Pin 'Output'
            Connected to pin 'Input' of filter 'Matroska Splitter'
            Major type MEDIATYPE_Stream  Sub type Unknown GUID Name: {1AC0BEBD-4D2B-45AD-BCEB-F2C41C5E3788}, Format type TIME_FORMAT_NONE

For reference I've not got Reclock selected, nor two AC3 Filters....

Mr ChriZ

« Reply #18 on: March 30, 2010, 02:05:47 pm »

The same happens on a clean version of MC.
Seems my Directshow filters are royally messed up  ?

Mr ChriZ

« Reply #19 on: March 30, 2010, 02:39:18 pm »

OK I figured there was something majorly up with my direct show stuff, so I did a search on how to repair it and found a post which mentions K-Lite is good at this.
Now I know K-Lite is not so widely regarded round here, but I thought hey give it a go.

It detected many corruptions and fixed them all... and now everythings working again  ;D
MKV's are only taking about 3 seconds to open  :)

gvanbrunt

• MC Beta Team
  • MC Nerd
« Reply #20 on: March 30, 2010, 04:31:08 pm »

Well, that was probably the last thing I would have figured would fix it. Kind of like drinking alcohol to fix ethanol poisoning... :) But whatever works...

Yaobing

• Administrator
« Reply #21 on: March 30, 2010, 04:35:39 pm »

I am glad you found a solution!

I wonder what would the graph look like now.  Do you mind posting it?  The reason I ask is that the graph you posted shows that the splitter created multiple audio pins, which is difficult to handle.  Haali media splitter, on the other hand, does not create multiple audio pins.  It handles stream switching internally.

Mr ChriZ

« Reply #22 on: March 30, 2010, 04:51:08 pm »

Sure:

Filter Graph Info:

Connected to pin 'Out' of filter 'ffdshow Audio Decoder'
            Major type MEDIATYPE_Audio  Sub type MEDIASUBTYPE_PCM, Format type FORMAT_WaveFormatEx

Filter 'Video Mixing Renderer 9'
        CLSID: {51B4ABF3-748F-4E3B-A276-C828330E926A}
        Input Pin 'VMR Input0'
            Connected to pin 'Output' of filter '0002'
            Major type MEDIATYPE_Video  Sub type MEDIASUBTYPE_YV12, Format type FORMAT_VideoInfo2
        Input Pin 'VMR Input1'

Filter 'ffdshow Audio Decoder'
        CLSID: {0F40E1E5-4F79-4988-B1A9-CC98794E6B55}
        Host: c:\program files (x86)\k-lite codec pack\ffdshow\ffdshow.ax
        Output Pin 'Out'
            Connected to pin 'Audio Input pin (rendered)' of filter 'Default DirectSound Device'
            Major type MEDIATYPE_Audio  Sub type MEDIASUBTYPE_PCM, Format type FORMAT_WaveFormatEx
        Input Pin 'In'
            Major type MEDIATYPE_Audio  Sub type MEDIASUBTYPE_DOLBY_AC3, Format type FORMAT_WaveFormatEx

Filter '0002'
        CLSID: {93A22E7A-5091-45EF-BA61-6DA26156A5D0}
        Host: c:\program files (x86)\k-lite codec pack\filters\vsfilter.dll
        Input Pin 'Video'
            Major type MEDIATYPE_Video  Sub type MEDIASUBTYPE_YV12, Format type FORMAT_VideoInfo2
        Output Pin 'Output'
            Connected to pin 'VMR Input0' of filter 'Video Mixing Renderer 9'
        Input Pin 'Input'
            Connected to pin 'Subtitle' of filter 'K:\Media\Video\To be sorted\Pixar Short Movies\13 - Lifted.2007.720p.BluRay.AC3.x264\13 - Lifted.2007.720p.BluRay.AC3.x264.mkv'
            Major type Unknown GUID Name: {E487EB08-6B26-4BE9-9DD3-993434D313FD}  Sub type Unknown GUID Name: {87C0B230-03A8-4FDF-8010-B27A5848200D}, Format type Unknown GUID Name: {87C0B230-03A8-4FDF-8010-B27A5848200D}
        Input Pin 'Input'

Host:
        Input Pin 'Input'
            Connected to pin 'Audio' of filter 'K:\Media\Video\To be sorted\Pixar Short Movies\13 - Lifted.2007.720p.BluRay.AC3.x264\13 - Lifted.2007.720p.BluRay.AC3.x264.mkv'
            Major type MEDIATYPE_Audio  Sub type MEDIASUBTYPE_DOLBY_AC3, Format type FORMAT_WaveFormatEx
        Output Pin 'Output'
            Connected to pin 'In' of filter 'ffdshow Audio Decoder'

Host: c:\program files (x86)\corecodec\coreavc professional edition\coreavcdecoder.ax
        Input Pin 'Input'
            Major type MEDIATYPE_Video  Sub type Unknown GUID Name: {31435641-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Format type FORMAT_MPEG2_VIDEO
        Output Pin 'Output'
            Connected to pin 'Video' of filter '0002'

Host:
        Input Pin 'Input'
            Connected to pin 'Video' of filter 'K:\Media\Video\To be sorted\Pixar Short Movies\13 - Lifted.2007.720p.BluRay.AC3.x264\13 - Lifted.2007.720p.BluRay.AC3.x264.mkv'
            Major type MEDIATYPE_Video  Sub type Unknown GUID Name: {31435641-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Format type FORMAT_MPEG2_VIDEO
        Output Pin 'Output'

Filter 'K:\Media\Video\To be sorted\Pixar Short Movies\13 - Lifted.2007.720p.BluRay.AC3.x264\13 - Lifted.2007.720p.BluRay.AC3.x264.mkv'
        CLSID: {55DA30FC-F16B-49FC-BAA5-AE59FC65F82D}
        Host: c:\program files (x86)\k-lite codec pack\filters\haali\splitter.ax
        Output Pin 'Video'
        Output Pin 'Audio'
        Output Pin 'Subtitle'
            Connected to pin 'Input' of filter '0002'
            Major type Unknown GUID Name: {E487EB08-6B26-4BE9-9DD3-993434D313FD}  Sub type Unknown GUID Name: {87C0B230-03A8-4FDF-8010-B27A5848200D}, Format type Unknown GUID Name: {87C0B230-03A8-4FDF-8010-B27A5848200D}

Yaobing

• Administrator
« Reply #23 on: March 30, 2010, 06:36:22 pm »

Sure:

Filter Graph Info:

Host: c:\program files (x86)\k-lite codec pack\filters\haali\splitter.ax
        Output Pin 'Video'
        Output Pin 'Audio'
        Output Pin 'Subtitle'
            Connected to pin 'Input' of filter '0002'

This is haali media splitter, and the graph is what I expected.

Maybe K-Lite includes a version of Haali that is better, or it just fixed your DirectShow problem so that the version of Haali filter does not matter.

BartMan01

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #24 on: March 30, 2010, 09:41:16 pm »

I am using CoreAVC/Haali for MKV and here is a filter graph for comparison.  No CODEC packs installed:

Filter Graph Info:

Host: c:\windows\syswow64\quartz.dll
            Connected to pin 'Out' of filter 'AC3Filter'

Filter 'Enhanced Video Renderer'
        CLSID: {FA10746C-9B63-4B6C-BC49-FC300EA5F256}
        Host: c:\windows\syswow64\evr.dll
        Input Pin 'EVR Input0'
        Input Pin 'EVR Input1'

Filter 'AC3Filter'
        Input Pin 'In'
        Output Pin 'Out'

Input Pin 'Input'
            Major type MEDIATYPE_Video  Sub type Unknown GUID Name: {31564343-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Format type FORMAT_MPEG2_VIDEO
        Output Pin 'Output'
            Connected to pin 'EVR Input0' of filter 'Enhanced Video Renderer'

Host:
        Input Pin 'Input'
            Connected to pin 'Audio' of filter 'filename.mkv'
        Output Pin 'Output'
            Connected to pin 'In' of filter 'AC3Filter'

Host:
        Input Pin 'Input'
            Connected to pin 'Video' of filter 'filename.mkv'
            Major type MEDIATYPE_Video  Sub type Unknown GUID Name: {31564343-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Format type FORMAT_MPEG2_VIDEO
        Output Pin 'Output'

Filter 'filename.mkv'
        Host: c:\program files (x86)\haali\matroskasplitter\splitter.ax
        Output Pin 'Video'
        Output Pin 'Audio'
Pages: [1]   Go Up