INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Upgrade from 13, but I have a 14 license...  (Read 1622 times)

finallygreen

• Recent member
Upgrade from 13, but I have a 14 license...
« on: April 03, 2010, 10:23:57 am »

Hello,

So I see that there's a deal this weekend for an upgrade license from any previous version to version 15.  When 14 was about to go live, a similar deal was offered and I jumped on it. Although I paid for the upgrade, I never actually downloaded 14 or upgraded from 13.

Since I've been trying to make the time to perform the upgrade (I have a huge collection and a love-hate relationship with that auto-update that kicks in on the install, so upgrading does tend to feel a bit "chore"-ish to me, lol), you can see the pickle I'm in now.  I already spent $15 that went for nothing....do I now spend $15 more to get v15?  And if so, do I download 14, upgrade, then do the same with 15?  Or do I go straight from 13 to installing 15?

I guess I'm looking for 2 things here then....comments from USERS as to whether or not the added features from 13 to 15 are worth $30....and then comments from someone "in the know" as to which upgrade path is better (by that, I think I mean safer in terms of protecting my current library).

I look forward to any responses :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up