INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: How to get media jukebox to open like this?  (Read 1508 times)

Miss M

How to get media jukebox to open like this?
« on: April 03, 2010, 01:23:58 pm »

Hi, I downloaded MJ12 last night, and I have to say, it's impressive, fast, and customizable.

However, I have one issue. I set the panes the way i'd like them, but they don't stay that way. I don't have a need for the left pane loading the amazon MP3 store EVERYTIME I load the program.

I have my MJ set up like this when i'm using it (i'm using a skin):

Yet, everytime I load it up, it always loads like this:

Is there a way to get it to remember my pane settings? otherwise that's pretty annoying, and a shame too since it's otherwise a fantastic program.

marko

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: How to get media jukebox to open like this?
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2010, 05:23:01 am »

You are using free software, and one of the limitations of that free software is that you are not able to configure the startup location. I believe that MJ12 cycles through three different startup screens with each program launch.

You could pay for a Media Center 14/15 licence, and that would give you the ability to have MC launch with the 'last location' already loaded, which is half of what you want, but you should also be aware that it is NOT possible to launch Media Center with the tree hidden.

The choice, as they say, is all yours! :)

-marko.

kurushi

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: How to get media jukebox to open like this?
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2010, 09:21:03 am »

About the three panel even in MC15 it would be good to choose to have it hidden when mc start.
Pages: [1]   Go Up