INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Removing unwanted/unused items from the menu  (Read 1434 times)

james_smith1976

• Recent member
Removing unwanted/unused items from the menu
« on: April 09, 2010, 09:42:14 pm »

I don't use 'Performance Store', 'Playlists' or 'Services & Plug-ins'. I seem to remember that with a previous version of MC I was able to ditch everything down to just 'Audio', 'Images' and 'Video'.

It's quite annoying that accidently clicking on 'Performance Store' results in MC trying to download a load of stuff I don't want.

Is there a way of customising the menu to remove unwanted items?

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: Removing unwanted/unused items from the menu
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2010, 10:49:36 pm »

Tools/Options/General/Advanced/Features.

Options has a search window now.

james_smith1976

• Recent member
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2010, 09:54:26 am »

Thanks for the reply, Jim. I'm aware of the features option but that doesn't allow me to get rid of 'Performance Store', 'Playlists' or 'Services & Plug-ins' from the menu. I only have Image Support and Video Support selected and they're still there.

gappie

• Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2010, 10:13:15 am »

Thanks for the reply, Jim. I'm aware of the features option but that doesn't allow me to get rid of 'Performance Store', 'Playlists' or 'Services & Plug-ins' from the menu. I only have Image Support and Video Support selected and they're still there.
you can disable the performance store under tools>plugin manager>store. choose performance store and click on hide.
there is no way to get rid of the other two. but you can disable most items in service and plug in the same way as you disable performance store. also you can delete the automatic playlists.

:)
gab

james_smith1976

• Recent member
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2010, 12:18:40 pm »

Thanks Gab, that's great. It's a shame it's not fully customisable, but perf store was the most irritating for me so at least that can be hidden. Cheers, J.
Pages: [1]   Go Up