INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Issue with image stacks and moving files  (Read 957 times)

chriswale

• World Citizen
Issue with image stacks and moving files
« on: April 10, 2010, 12:36:36 pm »

Hi.

I have encountered an issue in MC14 with stacks and moving files. Please could MC developers look into this and hopefully fix soon...

If I move a selection of images or videos files using: [Rename, Move, & Copy Files...] then any images that are within a collapsed stack are not moved.
Only single images and images at the top of the stacks are moved. The images within the collapsed stacks are not moved to the specified folder.   Please look into this.  This is not a good workflow... stack images should move together.  Perhaps this has something to do with the stack images having the same name?? When I click send to > Photoshop, a stack image is automatically created.

The only work around at the moment is to select all and expand stacks before giving the command to move files.

Thanks.
Chris

Lasse_Lus

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: Issue with image stacks and moving files
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2010, 12:58:14 pm »

if you search the forum you will find some good answer re: stacks..but you can search for stackfiles in the stack/menu, then you will get all the stacked files up in searchbox, if you are in a filter view that not shows all the files you set up a "stack view" and paste the results there [key}=1158 etc...

you may also have to set "Limit database" to show all then rename and move the files, there are alternatives..for example using the stack top in the panes..but please use the forum search function for that  :)
MT5FR
Pages: [1]   Go Up