INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Full screen and mini player  (Read 2406 times)

MeCasa

• Recent member
Full screen and mini player
« on: April 19, 2010, 09:33:24 am »

Two questions really

Can I run in full screen whilst running a transparent and hiding mini player?

Will the upgrade allow me to open the software in the 'now playing' mode and do away with the ugly Amazon 'in your face' glare?

PS: I've got nothing against Amazon, they're a good company and I'm sure the $$$ made as a browser helps development, but I know where to find them when I want them...in the meantime the glare is mega annoying in a dimly lit room especially as I'm old and the women I date oft look better in dim light...that said...I'm sure I look better too ;D

Thanks

221bBS

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: Full screen and mini player
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2010, 10:25:07 am »

Will the upgrade allow me to open the software in the 'now playing' mode and do away with the ugly Amazon 'in your face' glare?

Yes

kurushi

« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2010, 10:26:52 am »

Yes the uppgrade allow you to start in fullscreen view or whatever view you want and you can drop amazon and that's not the only improvements :)

MeCasa

• Recent member
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2010, 06:12:08 pm »

Cool   I was going to upgrade today but my coffee maker pissed out and I broke down and bought a good one

Anybody have any ideas about the fullscreen/mini player. I just bought a new comp and it came with Win7. I didn't like it so I ordered another HD and installed XP. However during the week or two I used Win7 I was amazed at how good looking the hated WMP looked while running in fullscreen visualizations. They have this good looking transparent tool bar that works while staying in fullscreen.

I'd love to emulate that look, not to mention it's great tweaking the player while staying in fullscreen. When I get the time I'll install the Win7 drive and get a screenshot.

Thanks

MeCasa

• Recent member
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2010, 06:32:47 pm »

I've spent the last decade deleting WMP/wma from everything I own. However this is a good looking setup (it's better looking than the image shows)

See the transparent toolbar, it also hides....mega cool!!!

This is WMP in fullscreen visualization. Can I emulate this look? I'm still sticking with Media Jukebox as I love the configurability and versitility. However I'll take this look if it's possible.

Thanks

marko

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2010, 02:13:12 am »

:)

MC does them like so; see the transparent toolbar? it also hides... ;)

-marko

MeCasa

• Recent member
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2010, 05:39:59 am »

I've got a lot to learn, I didn't even know what MC was.

Time to read up on available options

Is that toolbar dockable (can you dock it where you want)?

Thanks

kurushi

« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2010, 08:45:10 am »

no it's not dockable but i like it at the top it's more easy for clicking.And about the skin it's possible to have something who is more the same of WMP i mean same buttons etc... but u need to do it by yourself:).
Anyway MC have more option & feature than wmp....
Pages: [1]   Go Up