INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Settings in Media Center 14 to use Plugplayer  (Read 2226 times)

ral

Settings in Media Center 14 to use Plugplayer
« on: April 24, 2010, 09:28:03 am »

Hi all,

Installed Media Center 14 and I'm very happy with it. The only thing I'm still struggling with, is how to setup Plugplayer so that I can remote control JRiver Media Center.

Plugplayer runs on my iphone and I managed to stream music from my music server to my iphone. But that's not what I want. I just want to remote control the media center. I'm using the WASAPI out and send the music over SPDIF to my DAC. I have no clue, what the required settings for Plugplayer in JRiver Media Center should be.

Can someone guide me?

thanks a mill!

cheers, Ralph

I'm running Media Center 14.0.16 & Plug Player 3.1.3

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: Settings in Media Center 14 to use Plugplayer
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2010, 10:02:30 am »

Installed Media Center 14 and I'm very happy with it. The only thing I'm still struggling with, is how to setup Plugplayer so that I can remote control JRiver Media Center.

Plugplayer runs on my iphone and I managed to stream music from my music server to my iphone. But that's not what I want. I just want to remote control the media center. I'm using the WASAPI out and send the music over SPDIF to my DAC. I have no clue, what the required settings for Plugplayer in JRiver Media Center should be.
MC15 is in a post near the top of the MC15 board.  It works correctly with PlugPlayer.

MC15.0.31 just introduced the ability to stream to an iPhone.  Try WebPlay.  You'll find a link under the topic "MC Features".

ral

« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2010, 01:39:58 am »

thanks, Jim.

I managed to setup plugplayer now, but it only plays one song and not continuous albums in JRiver MC 14. Also the plugplayer setting to always keep wifi up with the iphone did not resolve this problem.

I will try version 15 on the weekend.   :) Thanks again.

cheers, Ralph

ral

« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2010, 02:14:45 pm »

Hi,

I'm very happy with version 15. I'm only using the webremote functionality now. I find it very user-friendly!

Thanks for this great software!

cheers, Ralph

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2010, 02:17:56 pm »

You're welcome.  Thanks for the report.
Pages: [1]   Go Up