INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Video ripping issue  (Read 1228 times)

michaelb5452

• Recent member
Video ripping issue
« on: April 25, 2010, 08:53:09 am »

This is my 4th post, the previous three have had no workable solutions. The "action window" will rip movies and it appears in every sub category of "video" except "movies". I can click and play movie from video "files" but when I search in "movies" for adding from my hard drive it does not recognize or import the file. I've ripped and tried to add on four different occasions with no luck. I'm assuming my download of MC 14 must be corrupt in a core application. Can I delete MC 14 all together and try to re-download?

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: Corrupt download of mc14?
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2010, 09:13:31 am »

If you have previous posts, just use "reply" on one of them so that details are available.   You can find your previous posts by clicking on your username.

I don't entirely understand what you are doing, but this isn't a corrupt file issue.  It may be an unimplemented feature that you need.

Are you ripping DVD's?  How?

If so, look at the DVD under Drives and Devices.

michaelb5452

• Recent member
Re: Video ripping issue
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2010, 01:46:35 pm »

I deleted movie from video file on hard drive, and reripped by finding dvd in e drive first using "device and drivers". Same result: movie reappears in all video sub-categories (except "movies). When I double click on "movies" it shows correct folder checked where movie is but won't import the file into "movies". I've tried using 2 different concert films but with same result.

michaelb5452

• Recent member
Re: Video ripping issue
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2010, 10:48:39 am »

I have now uninstalled and reinstalled MC14 selecting all video options on install. Same problem. Audio appears perfectly on display, my movie appears in all video files as ifo except "movies". When I double click on the add in "movies", it's directed to the correct folder on my hard drive but doesn't "locate" file to import. Is buying MC15 the answer? I'd really like to start using my cowon s9, it's been sitting in drawer awaiting solution. Help!
Pages: [1]   Go Up