INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: changing the way it looks  (Read 1027 times)

bmabry

changing the way it looks
« on: April 25, 2010, 10:32:37 am »

Ok I had the old old version of Jukebox 10 and LOVED it liked how it looked and worked but this new version isnt very user friend for a non computer person.  I liked having the look Jukebox 10 is there anyway to make this one look and do those things that were in old verse 10 did?

I looked at the skins and as far as I can see that only does the color back ground I want my play list on the right if you are looking at the screen. music in the middle and all other options on the left side.  I liked working my play list on the side while being able to scan and search for songs. I also liked the option of the time length of each play list to show next to it when playlist is closed or if it is open at the end or beginning of that play list. I teach spin/cycle/group exercise and that is an important thing to know. plus I liked the fact that I could work them and move the songs around as I added them to an old list or a new one. That little box at the bottom just isnt getting it for me. Please help.

kurushi

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: changing the way it looks
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2010, 11:23:10 am »

Hi,
I use MJ since version 11 so i don't know about the version 10 can you post a screenshot for my curiosity?
I can't find one on google.But i have found one for V8
http://www.hitsquad.com/smm/programs/Media_Jukebox/screenshot.shtml

So it looks pretty similar to the actual version appart the player who is at the bottom(i like it too :)

So appear the player it's pretty similar:

Btw you can use any splitview you want

And about how to use it i think when u 'll use for one month you 'll be problably more familiar with it and you 'll see that ancient features are here or optimized:)
Anyway the forum can greatly help you to understand how it run.
So i don't know mj10 so i can help you more.
Pages: [1]   Go Up