INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: more standard fields in the tiles  (Read 1724 times)

gappie

• Citizen of the Universe
more standard fields in the tiles
« on: April 30, 2010, 10:51:53 am »

tiles are a nice extra addition, and ofcourse i hope that the info shown will be changable in the future. but till then  ;) : since the tiles can be used with any media type, would it be possible to add some standard fields for those, like genre, composer, people, places, etc...

thanks
 :)
gab

gappie

Re: more standard fields in the tiles
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2010, 10:56:42 am »

and maybe the duration could be with seconds, when something takes some hours only minutes makes sence, when only 3 minutes the seconds there would be nice.

darichman

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2010, 11:07:18 am »

There could be two nice options here I think:
  • A configuration dialog like the one used for file info panel in theatre view
  • A text-editor where you could create templates with formatting and fields/expressions etc (eg bold, italicise, change font size and position of fields) - think of track info templates

gappie

« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2010, 11:17:27 am »

There could be two nice options here I think:
  • A configuration dialog like the one used for file info panel in theatre view
  • A text-editor where you could create templates with formatting and fields/expressions etc (eg bold, italicise, change font size and position of fields) - think of track info templates
i agree with that 100%, but, knowing the mc development cycles, i hope for some additions for the time being. when they would be added they would only be shown when there is a value, so not interupt with forinstance the movie stuff.

gab

gappie

« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2010, 10:32:04 am »

and how about artist and album  ?
it is really nice that tiles can be used with audio, but to use it for keywords alone is a bit thin.

gab
Pages: [1]   Go Up