INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 10 cents to own a single streaming song ala Lala.com?  (Read 1913 times)

soulcancer

• Galactic Citizen
10 cents to own a single streaming song ala Lala.com?
« on: May 04, 2010, 03:59:29 pm »

Lala.com was the absolute best for finding new music, and sadly Apple shut it down. for anyone who has never used it, you could listen to their songs once for free (not the 30 seconds of the worst part of the song, thats crap btw), and then pay 10 cents to play it online when ever you want, streaming. and then you can purchase and download the actual mp3 for 70 more cents. or you can just buy the mp3 outright at the beginning.

This was great as i purchased many songs that i normally would not have if it was the full $1, and i do not listen to enough new music to warrant $13 a month.

Since the Performer store has streaming services, will you pick up where Lala.com ended and offer 10 cent purchases for online songs instead of the monthly streaming rate?

brossmac

• World Citizen
Re: 10 cents to own a single streaming song ala Lala.com?
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2010, 06:38:09 pm »

I too will miss LaLa.  They really made it easy to discover new music.

stil_learning

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2010, 02:54:57 pm »

To me, performer center is still the best.
It will cost me exactly 15 $ to download the likes of Richter, Barenboim, Horowitz etc. If you'd compute how much that would cost you if you bought them....

soulcancer

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2010, 02:19:36 am »

Yes, and that is good for you, but i do not buy that much new music and would like to have the ability to purchase single streaming songs.
Pages: [1]   Go Up