INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: DavidFilges: Tag window issue  (Read 886 times)

DavidFilges

DavidFilges: Tag window issue
« on: May 18, 2010, 09:55:15 am »

I have a couple bugs to report - I'm running 15.0.44 (the bugs were also present in 15.0.35). I'm using the Thunderstorm skin, and I have two custom tags - mood and tempo, each with values from 1 to 5. I have the tag action window set to "show tags in current view", and I have the mood and tempo tags displayed. If I select a song either in the library or in the playlist and click on any number of stars in the action window, the rest of the tag blanks out completely in the action window. This does not happen if I click on the stars directly in the library or playlist. Also, if I add values to the mood and tempo tags in the action window, then click on the stars in the action window, the last value entered in mood or tempo is not saved. This last bug has existed since Media Center 12. Thanks for all your hard work, overall Media Center is an excellent product!  :)

Matt

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Shoes gone again!
Re: DavidFilges: Tag window issue
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2010, 01:28:31 pm »

Coming in build 15.0.47 and later:
Fixed: When changing a rating in the Tag Action Window, the other fields could go away until a size / scroll.
Fixed: If a star rating was clicked while editing a field in the Tag Action Window, the changes to the in-place edit would be discarded.

Thanks for your help and the kind words.
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center
Pages: [1]   Go Up