INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: help lost images  (Read 1861 times)

mitsigal

• Recent member
help lost images
« on: June 10, 2010, 04:02:41 pm »

first of all i haven't upgraded or even used MC for quite a while, still on MC12 at the mo.
finally pulled out my ipod classic which has been used on itunes 9 a couple of times.
I installed some videos on ipod with MC12 which worked fine but after syncing those videos MC12 came up with some message about:

taking along time to edit 12000+ files do you want to continue,

sorry i cant even remember what it said as i quickly chose NO

Well what happened, after disconnecting ipod all my music and video images/cover art/thumbnails have disappeared. i mean the images that show up with the music/video file while browsing ipod and menus.

If i plug in ipod the images will show up on MC device library, but not on the ipod.
Thankfully my camera photos are unchanged

this must be a simple fix for someone here but i don't want to go making things worse please help.
Thanks

mitsigal

• Recent member
Re: help lost images
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2010, 07:58:02 pm »

:( artwork still missing on ipod. when i plug in to MC12. now starting to lose artwork from in the library now. Seems when i use MC i lose.

Tried update tags from Library i just get failures.

Whats the solution MC upgrade?

bjurry

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2011, 01:08:08 pm »

Same here:
- I deleted my entire iPod (because I kept seeing duplicates in iPod that i couldn't remove using MC)
- I then did a full sync
- Songs are synced, but none of the artwork is synced...
- the artwork is also not visible in the sync view of iPod Device

I also see many duplicates listed in the sync view in MC, most of them artswork images. And some of them have dates as album name (even though in the Audio view in MC they show up without error...)

Anyone any clues how to sync ssch that I get artwork as well?

bjurry

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2011, 12:52:24 pm »

Dear JRiver Support Team,

Can you pls be so kind as to respond to these posts?

My assumption is now that it is perhaps not related to iPod settings/issues, but to an issue with cover art meta data... Reason being that I notice that when I have multiple files of the same Album, and use CopyTo/PasteFrom Clipboard to update cover art for multiple files without cover art, the cover art update is not visible in the Tag action window (except for the original file I copied the cover art from). It is also not available in the mouse-over when in the files view.

Can this somehow be related to some images/cover art setting, that has changed (itself)?
I now "store in same folder as file", and "also store in file's tag". I run the MC build 16.0.149.

Thank you
Pages: [1]   Go Up